Polsilver and Wizamet blades?

Thats quite pricey for 1000 blades. I was around 19.5cents per blade for 750

Might be running low on supply or he was waiting for you to pay for everyones delivery.:LOL:

Fuck. Y'all are welcome though. :p

Yeah thats steep as I paid $105 AUD for 500 and he offered a discount each box you add so 1000 would be close to $200 AUD buy my calculations...
I ordered about a month or so ago...?

Fuck.

I was $99 USD for 750.

Fuck.

Seriously though, I'm not too stressed about it. The price was way better than trying to do it in dribs and drabs from other places, so maybe he's getting low on stock or maybe just lucky to have me. Sportsbet are paying for these anyway. :cool:

Thanks all for the feedback. To be honest, it was a question I should have asked prior but having paid the high price in the past I jumped on this in case they are as scarce as they look. If it comes, I'll write it off as a financial penalty for being lazy. If it doesn't, no harm done. Will have to wait and see if our boy hits me up.

If you all need a laugh, I found 100 Polsilver Browns and 200 and some PSI's in the cupboard today too. I'm a winner.

So I got home expecting to see an email from the Wizblades guy indicating that my order has been shipped as per the consensus and surprise, surprise nothing! His last email was received 24/07/2020 so no confirmation that my order was part of the other one's allegedly sent...? I will wait till Friday and if still no confirmation then opening a dispute with PayPal as the guy clearly doesn't value my business! :mad:

So I got home expecting to see an email from the Wizblades guy indicating that my order has been shipped as per the consensus and surprise, surprise nothing! His last email was received 24/07/2020 so no confirmation that my order was part of the other one's allegedly sent...? I will wait till Friday and if still no confirmation then opening a dispute with PayPal as the guy clearly doesn't value my business! :mad:

Paypal might be reluctant to act on international orders that are less than 30 days. They may ask you to wait 30 days to see if your item turns up. Once 30 days has passed, you can go straight to file a item not received, then go through the 10 days reply process etc. This has happened to me previously and why I wait 30 days.

Don't let him piss you off Razor, its not worth it. Your going to get your money back. It's just part of doing business online.

Paypal might be reluctant to act on international orders that are less than 30 days. They may ask you to wait 30 days to see if your item turns up. Once 30 days has pasted you can go straight to file a item not received, then go through the 10 days reply process etc. This has happened to me previously and why I wait 30 days.
I appreciate the suggestion as by all accounts the order has supposedly been sent so how hard is it to reply to my earlier emails stating so!?

I appreciate the suggestion as by all accounts the order has supposedly been sent so how hard is it to reply to my earlier emails stating so!?

He might have sandstorms all week knocking out his internet connection, or possibly he has been down at the back dunes herding and milking the camels.

He might have sandstorms all week knocking out his internet connection, or possibly he has been down at the back dunes herding and milking the camels.
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt to produce tracking details to @tim33z and leave it to the Karma Gods as 17/09/2020 will be a full month since I paid for my order and no certainties its been shipped!?!?

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt to produce tracking details to @tim33z and leave it to the Karma Gods as 17/09/2020 will be a full month since I paid for my order and no certainties its been shipped!?!?

I7th was when I paid, and I had confirmation from him on the 24th the items were shipped.

I7th was when I paid, and I had confirmation from him on the 24th the items were shipped.
Yeah the last email I received stated:
Hi sir the express shipping take 7-15 to Australie and the cost shipping is 50$
If you want .I have orders from other customers in Australia .I will send your order to you and other customer orders in Australia and ship them to them in Australia so that the shipping cost will be low for me and your order will be received quickly.
Thank you
Wizablades

That was basically the same email as he first sent so I again agreed to help out but asked for details but nothing...? No subsequent email stating the order has been shipped to another buyer except what has been shown in this thread. Surely I can't be so hard replying that its been shipped? (n)

Yeah the last email I received stated:
Hi sir the express shipping take 7-15 to Australie and the cost shipping is 50$
If you want .I have orders from other customers in Australia .I will send your order to you and other customer orders in Australia and ship them to them in Australia so that the shipping cost will be low for me and your order will be received quickly.
Thank you
Wizablades

That was basically the same email as he first sent so I again agreed to help out but asked for details but nothing...? No subsequent email stating the order has been shipped to another buyer except what has been shown in this thread. Surely I can't be so hard replying that its been shipped? (n)

Lightning strikes twice or should I say I have trodden in camel dung twice.

I only purchased as I had nothing to loose, and seeing the confidence and willingness of other P&C members, I said why not, worse that can happen is I'll waste 6-8 weeks getting my money back.

If you want to annoy him, I suggest going to ebay and file a complaint about him for soliciting his business and telling everyone to go and purchase his products direct through wizamet website instead of through ebay. This will defiantely get him shut down if it comes from multiple sources.

Last edited:
So late to this party, should I be buying a couple of K of SI blades? $49.99 per 250 with free shipping.

Is that AUD?

:)

So late to this party, should I be buying a couple of K of SI blades? $49.99 per 250 with free shipping.

Is that AUD?

:)
At the time I paid 17/07 it was $40 USD a sleeve of 250 so 500 blades cost me $105 AUD as $10 USD discount... Thats if the blades every arrive...???

If you already have enough blades to last you the rest of your life, why bother? You can't take them with you, you know 😉

Really? I thought we needed them for two lifetimes to be sure?

Yes he can, @Mark1966 can keep all his vintage razors and blades in his own coffin buried in his own local cemetery in ACT

... or this :)

@Mark1966, no order progress on 1k blades so far other than the automated confirmation, and no evidence from these guys that this dude has actually shipped anything yet. I'm sending him a "please advise when they'll be shipped" email now to start some dialogue.

I would send him an email and see if you can negotiate a discount, if you want to roll the dice.

OR you cancel all your orders and bid on some vintage blade goodness here ;)

100 NOS Vintage Razor Blades

PNLD.jpg

@Mark1966, no order progress on 1k blades so far other than the automated confirmation, and no evidence from these guys that this dude has actually shipped anything yet. I'm sending him a "please advise when they'll be shipped" email now to start some dialogue.

I would send him an email and see if you can negotiate a discount, if you want to roll the dice.

PNLD.jpg

Nah - just having some fun!