Nivea 2 Phase

Ozymandias

Anyone know whether Nivea 2 Phase aftershave lotion is still available.

Used to be on the supermarket shelves, but haven’t seen it for ages. Have Nivea phased it out? (Pun intended)

You don't need that Nivea aftershave crap, start using my famous aftershave recipe, your bare skin will LOVE you, and you'll never buy any other B**LS**T aftershave.

T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)

You don't need that Nivea aftershave crap, start using my famous aftershave recipe, your bare skin will LOVE you, and you'll never buy any other B**LS**T aftershave.

T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)
In all seriousness @SpeedyPC recipe is fan-bloody-tastic and your skin will thank you for it!

Also, I can't remember who enjoy my aftershave recipe, I've totally lost track.
I believe @MadFlava81 was using it regularly as his feedback had me convinced to give it a try and in all honesty compared to standard witch hazel which feels watery, the added ingredients combine so well to leave the skin fresh yet hydrated! I'm going to mix up a new batch as ran out and plain witch hazel frankly feels meh...

I believe @MadFlava81 was using it regularly as his feedback had me convinced to give it a try and in all honesty compared to standard witch hazel which feels watery, the added ingredients combine so well to leave the skin fresh yet hydrated! I'm going to mix up a new batch as ran out and plain witch hazel frankly feels meh...

Can confirm this Aftershave is really great. I will be mixing up a new batch soon, too.

Every time they went on sale half price I grabbed one and the balm too. Built up a stash and good too...it's the best post head shave and at $5.

I’ve mixed up a batch Speedy. What glycerin are you using. You say plant based, but all I’ve been able to acquire from local IGA is the stock standard glycerine in 100ml bottle.
I’m happy enough with the results, but wondering if I’m missing out on the full benefits by using an inferior glycerine.

I’ve mixed up a batch Speedy. What glycerin are you using. You say plant based, but all I’ve been able to acquire from local IGA is the stock standard glycerine in 100ml bottle.
I’m happy enough with the results, but wondering if I’m missing out on the full benefits by using an inferior glycerine.
Glycerine (more correctly, glycerol) is just a simple 3-carbon polyol that forms the backbone of fats (triglycerides). They're more cheaply extracted from vegetable oils, so probably 99.9% of all glycerol is. It's also a by-product of the soap manufacturing process. Don't worry about it, it's all the same thing.

Glycerine (more correctly, glycerol) is just a simple 3-carbon polyol that forms the backbone of fats (triglycerides). They're more cheaply extracted from vegetable oils, so probably 99.9% of all glycerol is. It's also a by-product of the soap manufacturing process. Don't worry about it, it's all the same thing.
Thanks @Gargravarr. Access to this friendly, free and well-informed advice is the great thing about P&C:)