New lawnmower

I use makita 18v 5ah batteries $180 from the tool store but $95 for genuine from ebay, It's not worth repacking for that price unless you can get 20 amp 18650 batteries at a decent price.

I've got an old MTD Yard Machine that I bought off my Brother In Law for a couple of hundred bucks and a set of 9" spotlights.

I live on a corner block on a steep hill and even with my Masport Self propelled, it used to near kill me in summer mowing the lawn. This one takes 10- 15 minutes and even has a cup holder for a cold beer :ROFLMAO:

epMTOFBl.jpg
Your bloody lawn mower vehicle needs an upgrade.

fd050b3a93dcc502dc3560613e5f6436-tractor-pulling-lawn-mower.jpg

Don't fuck with Lithium cells. Not worth it. Need to be paired cells with similar capacity, resistance and charge when set up. Just asking for a fire.
Exactly right! This is why I don't like messing around with them or trusting the batteries you can maybe find from eBay. These problems are only going to get worse as time goes on.

or trusting the batteries you can maybe find from eBay.
^^^^
This is the problem.

People go out and buy bigger batteries form places like Ebay and AliExpress. Not only are they the cheapest and poorly made Chinese batteries, they don't upgrade their chargers which also causes problems.

I have a video for that!

^^^^
This is the problem.

People go out and buy bigger batteries form places like Ebay and AliExpress. Not only are they the cheapest and poorly made Chinese batteries, they don't upgrade their chargers which also causes problems.
trusting the batteries you can maybe find from eBay

Don't fuck with Lithium cells. Not worth it. Need to be paired cells with similar capacity, resistance and charge when set up. Just asking for a fire.
I know a guy who converted a VW Beetle to electric using (a lot of) 18650 batteries. I couldn't believe my eyes. Still working after 5 years though... :unsure:

Without science, you can't have engineering. Ferdinand Porsche was a brilliant engineer, but remember electric cars were around long before him, and he couldn't have foreseen they would enjoy a resurgence 72 years after his death
So were steam driven cars but that doesn't mean they need to make a come back 😁

So were steam driven cars but that doesn't mean they need to make a come back 😁
True, but it looks like electric cars are finally being done right. We have a Hyundai Kona electric that's really very nice to drive. Right at this moment I'm using diesel to pull the caravan though.