New affordable slant on the market

'cause the world needs ANOTHER new razor ... :)

Seriously, there are so many new razors being released of late - we are experiencing a DE revival I say !!! (and a hallelujah about that huh @gthomas04)

To be fair there are only a few slants on the market comparing to non-slant versions. And this one is very affordable together with two Merkur slants. Brands like ATT, iKon, Stealth and Holy Black are in a completely different price category. For $20 I would almost never hesitate trying it. :) For $60 like Fine I will double think about that. More than $100 - I do not even consider that ATM. So I'd say - the more choice we have the better. :)

And this one is very affordable together with two Merkur slants. ... For $20 I would almost never hesitate trying it. :)
USD$20 for the head so you'll need a handle. But yes, it is a cheaper slant than most.

I'm not begrudging the choice - merely noting the massive increase in options

Hey - Happy shaving :)

USD$20 for the head so you'll need a handle. But yes, it is a cheaper slant than most.
True. But the chance people have a handle with a standard thread is quite high.

I'm not begrudging the choice - merely noting the massive increase in options
I'm still deciding should I try a slant or R41 :D

True. But the chance people have a handle with a standard thread is quite high.

I'm still deciding should I try a slant or R41 :D

'OR' - you mean both ???? :)

Seriously, there are so many new razors being released of late - we are experiencing a DE revival I say !!! (and a hallelujah about that huh @gthomas04)
You realise of course you happy-clapping bean-counting swine that I shall have to double my intake of yellows have an extra 3 purples and two reds a day for the next week to try and blast that image out of my short term memory. (on second thoughts sounds like a fun week ahead). :)

You realise of course you happy-clapping bean-counting swine that I shall have to double my intake of yellows have an extra 3 purples and two reds a day for the next week to try and blast that image out of my short term memory. (on second thoughts sounds like a fun week ahead). :)

You realise of course that now somebody has commented on my avatar I'm allowed to change it? Thanks for that!

Enjoy that rainbow of pills ;)

I hope @shavetheman brings this and other Phoenix hardware over. Sure my dad would love this.

I don't mine giving this baby a spin it looks bloody cool The Phoenix DOC Safety Razor - New NICKEL Plated looking forward from @shavetheman and watch his feedback below.
Phoenix_DOC_Double_Open_Comb_Grand_Razor_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited: