Need a change

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Guys,
I need a change.. I’m looking to try something new, recommend me a favourite of yours and hey if you can sell and ship me a puck that’s even better.
I love my MWF and B&M 42.. I think thats all I have currently :(

Have you tried anything by Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements? Vegan, but the CK6 base produces excellent results. Wide variety of scents and available locally through the Stray Whisker. I currently have Doppelgänger Black (Dior Sauvage clone) and Cold Spices (Old Spice clone)

Love Sauvage- done deal!
Edit: They are out of stock.
back to the hunt.

Last edited:
I’ve heard good stuff bout this otter stuff, seems to be sold out places I look,

Can’t go wrong with anything from Stirling either. Thankfully now available locally via Artisan Arcade

I would strongly suggest Squadron soaps as @Holiday did. Just find a scent of your love (The warden is just Top, clean, elegant...). I love Mikes too, bu only know the orange cedarwood et al...
My current best is Los jabones de Joserra (review soon here at P&C), but you may get them from him from spain, or from bullgose in USA, roughly.

cheers

PD, anchovies (not sardines, you barbarian) make great lather too, if face lathered enough with a seal fur brush!

I'm enjoying my first impressions of Stirling with the samples I got. Certainly looking at a tub and value as they are chock full nearly 170g!

Love Squadron.

Iffy on my Whispers in the woods

Can’t go wrong with anything from Stirling either. Thankfully now available locally via Artisan Arcade
Yeah sterlings okay, base is great.

I like squadron but got reactions from some.
I may jump on some washpool.. been a few years since I tried any of their scented stuff

Iffy on my Whispers in the woods
I'll second that. I like the fact that there's someone "local" making shave soaps, and I have her Lavande, which smells great (a really powerful French lavender on the puck, lighter and more fragrant on the brush) and performs well with the razor. But I find I really have to go for it with the moisturiser afterwards.

Besides Stirling, PAA CK6 Formula is also in my top 3 all time soaps.
CK6 formula is a fantastic on the post shave especially being a vegan formula.

I have 18 new soaps arriving from the USA in about 2 weeks. Some interesting new vegen and tallow bases.