Incoming......

How long has yours been stuck in the UK?

I am hoping mine is move on from the Netherlands very soon, if so it wont be long till I get it as it comes directly to AU.. fingers crossed
I placed an order on Sat 24/10 via evilbay, Iten dispatched 26/10 and apparently waiting for clearance since 06:42 27/10 UK time???

I expect that the package has already left and will eventually get scanned by Auspost along the way but then again my Apollo razor randomly arrived unannounced via Ukraine with no updates to various tracking sites...??? :unsure:

I expect that the package has already left and will eventually get scanned by Auspost along the way but then again my Apollo razor randomly arrived unannounced via Ukraine with no updates to various tracking sites...??? :unsure:
This is becoming a pattern everywhere. I have a package coming from Mystic Waters that disappeared somewhere in transit (in NY?) two weeks ago, suddenly showing on the AusPost app as being in Sydney. So maybe I might get it this year after all... :unsure:

This is becoming a pattern everywhere. I have a package coming from Mystic Waters that disappeared somewhere in transit (in NY?) two weeks ago, suddenly showing on the AusPost app as being in Sydney. So maybe I might get it this year after all... :unsure:
Yeah I believe @Blackie mentioned how his deliver had arrived in NZ prior to tracking being updated???

I’m still waiting for my three tubs of Mystic Waters, it’s been nearly over three an a half weeks now :banghead:

cos your in desperate need of them 😂
jCViNAF.gif

4OLxtwC.gif

Just checked my tracking and it’s listed as exported to country of destination on the 30/10/2020 😎
A quick check of the status of my order shows it has finally landed in SYD this morning via Auspost tracking - with no updates yet on 17track?

All going well I should have it in a day or two...??? :nailbiting: