How are you guys all holding up?

Really feeling it for the Victorian guys and gals. Hearing all sorts of stories from the people on the front line.

We in WA think we’ll end up a second wave by the end of the year. Takes only one to slip through and behaviourally we’re a bunch of blissfully ignorant muppets. We’re pretty much business as usual so in winter, it’d spread well before public health can contain it once it gets in.

Really feeling it for the Victorian guys and gals. Hearing all sorts of stories from the people on the front line.

We in WA think we’ll end up a second wave by the end of the year. Takes only one to slip through and behaviourally we’re a bunch of blissfully ignorant muppets. We’re pretty much business as usual so in winter, it’d spread well before public health can contain it once it gets in.
There’s too many fuckwicks in Victoria LOVES conspiracy theory, but, I do feel sorry and very worried for Victorian.

I have avoided it all this time… but my wife just got a positive RAT and have taken the kids and myself for a PCR… I’m betting I don’t get it till…. The 6th day of isolation.

I have avoided it all this time… but my wife just got a positive RAT and have taken the kids and myself for a PCR… I’m betting I don’t get it till…. The 6th day of isolation.

No good mate. It is everywhere and seems to be more a case of when rather than if you get it. Keep the chin up.

No good mate. It is everywhere and seems to be more a case of when rather than if you get it. Keep the chin up.
Excellent advice.

Here's some more very traditional advice for treatment of lurgies from the distant land whence I came:
"Hang a hat at the corner of your bed. Drink from a bottle of spirits until you can no longer see the hat. When you wake up, that ailment will no longer be a problem."

Mate its a son of a bitch, this has exactly happened to me today.
Wifes had it since last wednesday and myself and my eldest were ok, testing myself all week for work and come this morning ive gotten it and shes good.

A guy that works for my company has isolated 4 times. 3 times for each of his kids and once for his wife and he still hasn't tested positive. We think he's just hanging on to get a positive for when he wants another week off work.

Wishing you all a speedy recovery.

some how.. Dave remains covid free.
So far my theory that I’m immortal is holding up.
Also the mailman came today and dropped off a box of ARKO- good day so far fellas.

I supervise a team of 3 techs and we are permanently contracted to a clients site. When the last of my guys took a week off with Covid, my client's rep that I work under asked if I got tested because we work in close proximity with each other . I replied "Do you really want me to?" He said, "Nah, better not" and left it at that. If I got tested and was positive, our whole preventive maintenance program would have to close down.

Also the mailman came today and dropped off a box of ARKO- good day so far fellas.
Why is my brother going to smell like a lemony Arko piss?
giphy.gif

Why is my brother going to smell like a lemony Arko piss?
giphy.gif
Clearly, given my superior immunity to viruses you should put more weight in my opinion that Arko is actually a top tier scent.
It also doesn’t last past the shave so who cares, it’s performance is stellar and it’s cheap.

Clearly, given my superior immunity to viruses you should put more weight in my opinion that Arko is actually a top tier scent.
It also doesn’t last past the shave so who cares, it’s performance is stellar and it’s cheap.
You MUST have Mitchell's Wool Fat (the FAT!!) it's a triple mill soap that will last more than 6 months roughly, and your skin will feel very smooth and soft as a dear brother baby's bare bum.
LK91Bde.gif

You MUST have Mitchell's Wool Fat (the FAT!!) it's a triple mill soap that will last more than 6 months roughly, and your skin will feel very smooth and soft as a dear brother baby's bare bum.
LK91Bde.gif
Got one puck going and two in reserve.
But, I do actually like arko too