Hello from Sherborn, Massachusetts, USA.

klinker

... seems to have LOTS of brushes
A War Baby, born in 1944, I'm a retired photojournalist.
I have been wet shaving since 1970.
While partial to vintage Gillette TTOs and Techs, I occasionally enjoy shaving with slant bar.
I prefer natural hair brushes to synthetics, although I have a few of each.
Looking forward to getting to know you folks "down under."

Greetings 'up there'!

Welcome too @klinker - it is great to have you join us. Sherborn being not far outside Boston according to Google Maps, while I've not been to Sherborn I have visited Boston with my wife for a conference she was attending a few year back - lovely part of the world up that way. We stopped at Mystic CT on the way up from New York.

As a retired photojournalist I presume you have seen, and 'shot' a lot over your lifetime, tell us some more about that part of your life?

Greetings 'up there'!
Welcome too @klinker - it is great to have you join us. Sherborn being not far outside Boston according to Google Maps, while I've not been to Sherborn I have visited Boston with my wife for a conference she was attending a few year back - lovely part of the world up that way. We stopped at Mystic CT on the way up from New York.

As a retired photojournalist I presume you have seen, and 'shot' a lot over your lifetime, tell us some more about that part of your life?
Thanks Mark.
I've never traveled to your part of the globe, but i have to say I'm very impressed with what I read about Jacinda Ardern.
My career kicked off while in graduate school at Boston University. I got a gig as a stringer for the Boston bureau of the New York Times and had the opportunity to cover local events during the run up to 1968 US presidential election. I covered my share of protests even back then.
Gradually over the years I moved from photo to editorial, retiring as a news editor from the MetroWest Daily News in 2009.

Greetings 'up there'!

Question for you Mark:
If I want to post in SOTD, how do I upload photos?

Question for you Mark:
If I want to post in SOTD, how do I upload photos?

We don't host images directly on the forum. You will need to host on sites like Flickr or Imgur and use them to generate a BBCode link, see instructions for Flickr and Imgur respectively. Alternatively you can use services like TinyPic, use 'IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards' or Postimage, use 'Hotlink for forums' to generate links. In all cases it is helpful to resize images with the last two sites recommending 640*480 for forums.

We don't host images directly on the forum. You will need to host on sites like Flickr or Imgur and use them to generate a BBCode link, see instructions for Flickr and Imgur respectively. Alternatively you can use services like TinyPic, use 'IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards' or Postimage, use 'Hotlink for forums' to generate links. In all cases it is helpful to resize images with the last two sites recommending 640*480 for forums.
Thanks Mark. Imgur seems pretty basic. I used it to post pix for tomorrow's SOTD.

Welcome to P&C @klinker - great to have you here (y)

G'day @klinker welcome to P&C war baby :smuggrin: play some music.

pFM88oH.gif