Gillette FatBoys 58/61

FatBoy58

Banned
ehQ1OeS.jpg

Now this is my FatBoy 58. I've had a few over the last 12 months or so but finally got down to one my birth year. In addition I have salvaged and repaired and cleaned / polished a number of others

Yeah :) Love the warmth of the nickel over rhodium, but for the price it's hard to pass up (so long as they do a good job!

Mark

This is the original plating on mine, she was a bit scruffy and in need of TLC but I brought her back to what you see

Nils is 'The Shine Whisperer' - does an awesome job in bringing life back to scruffy old things.

I'd take myself down for a visit but can't imagine I would enjoy what he would do with that Dremel! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

...and yet, he has not held, let alone shaved with a Toggle!
Can you believe it?

...and yet, he has not held, let alone shaved with a Toggle!
Can you believe it?
Now if anyone wants to donate a MINT Gillette Toggle to the FatBoy58 Shaving Fund just let me know & I'll find some immediate time to respond with a forwarding address. All donations are Tax Deductable

Now if anyone wants to donate a MINT Gillette Toggle to the FatBoy58 Shaving Fund just let me know & I'll find some immediate time to respond with a forwarding address. All donations are Tax Deductable
Donate?
Wow, do I look like I've an issue with too much money? :p

Anyhow, if you came to the P&C meet this weekend, you might be pleasantly surprised ;)

[QU="FatBoy58, post: 60439, member: 1499"]
ehQ1OeS.jpg

Now this is my FatBoy 58. I've had a few over the last 12 months or so but finally got down to one my birth year. In addition I have salvaged and repaired and cleaned / polished a number of others[/QUOTE]

I marvel every time I pick one up. What a classy looking devil.