February 2020 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I am weak. :whistle:
The solid brass charcoal goods safety razor. Includes limited edition Victorian razor handle, Level-2 (mid-aggressive) baseplate and a limited edition Victorian razor top cap.

Last edited:
I know, I am weak.:whistle:
The solid brass charcoal goods safety razor. Includes limited edition Victorian razor handle, Level-2 (mid-aggressive) baseplate and a limited edition Victorian razor top cap.

Stunning - congratulations (y)

Beautiful, very alluring !

That’s a bit special!

Charcoal Goods razor was on my radar for a while. Needed some retail therapy after someone broke into my garage and stole my bike.
Whaa! That's annoying. Must've been a decent bike to be worth breaking in and stealing? Is the razor just a warm up exercise pre replacement of the bike? Does insurance cover that? I was chatting to an engineering consultant the other week who had to replace his carbon framed bike after it got stone chipped and cracked the frame! Fortunately insurance covered that (he did have bike insurance).

Whaa! That's annoying. Must've been a decent bike to be worth breaking in and stealing? Is the razor just a warm up exercise pre replacement of the bike? Does insurance cover that? I was chatting to an engineering consultant the other week who had to replace his carbon framed bike after it got stone chipped and cracked the frame! Fortunately insurance covered that (he did have bike insurance).

Mate, it’s not a high end bike, under $1,000.00. I need it for my knee pain management.
The excess on my policy is almost as much as a replacement. Fortunately I have a bike loaned to me in the interim.

Checked P.O. Box yesterday, could have been there for at least a week :banghead:.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

qHCCNPBl.jpg

Last edited:
No Joke, I was just shocked and the first thing I see was and I didn't know you bought the Above the Tie here on P&C or not??
ATT was on the Bay from a local at Adelaide River. I took your advice and got a Parker Semi Slant to trial as well

A few more February acquisitions.
If I test one blade until discarded in each razor, it should keep me busy for about 12 months
Still wont cure RAD though. Even a Wolfman doesn't cure RAD. The only known cure is a sabbatical and even that is temporary.
ecd6ck4.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.