DAR Darwin Stirling Meetup

I thought immortality was Voldemort’s speciality?
P3wORGg.gif

But only 278 Voskhods...definitely not king of THE hill (maybe king of A hill) :D :D :D

Would you like me to shave your bloody beard off with a very rusty straight razor :shifty:
Sorry, but I only use Voskhod (and Ladas)...in contrast to some, I def have enough of those :p

Points and laughs @SpeedyPC 's thousands of modern, readily available blade collection :)

In case there is another meet organised before Christmas please let me know here. Now I've moved job I no longer have access to the previous email address.
My last day for the year is Weds 18th (two weeks paid leave with no impact to annual leave allowance ftw!), so I've taken a couple of extra days and am taking nearly transitionybert away for a holiday

Last edited:
woah what's all this about Voskhods being no good? I happen to love them.
Next time you lads wanna catch up count me in, I've got a briefcase of over 3000 blades and I'm happy to throw some around.

woah what's all this about Voskhods being no good? I happen to love them.
Next time you lads wanna catch up count me in, I've got a briefcase of over 3000 blades and I'm happy to throw some around.

Hi mate, we had a tentative booking for next Tuesday 12.30pm at Kalidonis Greek Taverna. PM your email address and I’ll add you to the invite.

Cheers

Hi @astinus4 Tuesday is good for me. I see you have already sent calendar invites.
Look forward to meeting @JugV2. GLWT R41 I tried enabling @astinus4 and @revhed before selling one recently and they were not interested
I got a couple of good Yaqi synthetics if anyone is interested. Good brushes just not for me.