Changeover Day

I am using a single soap until it’s done. No change over. Ever. No new software until all my current stuff is gone.
I sometimes force myself to do that when I'm expecting an ultimatum from Mrs Gargravarr. Admittedly, I do let my soaps get put of hand from time to time, especially when I sell or give away as much as I keep.

I'm good for this year, though. I'll buy another tub of NO Two Kings when it comes back in (just so I don't run out) and maybe some Rawr. And maybe some B&M Reserve Lavender... Oh, and maybe some Stirling Bergamot Lavender EDT... :rolleyes:

But having well and truly blown my budget at Maggards (taking advantage of the sep11 code) on my Vector (plus a few blades for it) I'm going to have to stop.

2021 Sabbatical, if anyone cares to join me. :oops: Otherwise, I'll just have to huddle by myself in the guest bathroom with my soaps and razors... :cautious:

The rate I'm going through the last of my Caties Bubbles Irish Coffee I'll still be using it next Winter!!! :banghead:
That’s too bad you couldn’t finished the bloody Irish Coffee, because, you didn’t add enough Irish Whiskey into your soap to finish it quickly.

Now, get your hairy lollipop butt back onto All Things Nice :happy:

I am using a single soap until it’s done. No change over. Ever. No new software until all my current stuff is gone.
Rami, don't do it to yourself.
I've (finally!) just finished a tub of proraso green that I was piffed by Lynchy Senior over 5 years ago. I pretty much used that tub almost every shave for 2 years! Back in January or February I finally got to see the bottom of the tub, and it took me until a few weeks ago to eventually finish it.
Now I've lost interest in wet shaving, and have switched over to this:
iu

partly because I just can't be bothered, but also partly because the giftee was the wife, and I want to continue to enjoy life.

I've (finally!) just finished a tub of proraso green that I was piffed by Lynchy Senior over 5 years ago. I pretty much used that tub almost every shave for 2 years! Back in January or February I finally got to see the bottom of the tub, and it took me until a few weeks ago to eventually finish it.
iu

partly because I just can't be bothered, but also partly because the giftee was the wife, and I want to continue to enjoy life.

😂

I am working on a tub of mdc And before that a tub of APR. will probably be still using that tub in two years time. But, I better use a premium tub than just have the soap just sit there on the shelf.

That’s too bad you couldn’t finished the bloody Irish Coffee, because, you didn’t add enough Irish Whiskey into your soap to finish it quickly.

Now, get your hairy lollipop butt back onto All Things Nice :happy:
Finally finished the bloody Irish Coffee so onto some other neglected soaps that need finishing!
IMG-20200911-164625.jpg

iu

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Hey @Monsta_AU / @alfredus - does this result in a ban?

iu

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Hey @Monsta_AU / @alfredus - does this result in a ban?
j4RNrtd.jpg