Can an AUD8.00 Aluminium Razor be any good?

Didn't think so 😂 @SpeedyPC must be drinking
ImjeRJH.gif

qLbqgxI.gif

thanks mate.. looks like I'll wait for the .90 to be honest, I rather mild these days :)
Fairly sure they aren't restocking the OG START as the START 2 replaced it and it's final stock. I know someone locally who has a START in Bead Blasted in a kit, who doesn't love it as much as they love the Homelike Colibri, did you want me to see if he was willing to part with it?

Fairly sure they aren't restocking the OG START as the START 2 replaced it and it's final stock. I know someone locally who has a START in Bead Blasted in a kit, who doesn't love it as much as they love the Homelike Colibri, did you want me to see if he was willing to part with it?
Mate, please!

I looked at the start 2, the handle is a bit too ugly for my liking to be honest

Mate, please!

I looked at the start 2, the handle is a bit too ugly for my liking to be honest
Can always buy the handle, base plates and top cap separately from Homelike, they have some nice handles too!

I chat to him now for you and send you a message so we don't clog up this thread 👌

Can always buy the handle, base plates and top cap separately from Homelike, they have some nice handles too!

I chat to him now for you and send you a message so we don't clog up this thread 👌
eagerly awaiting :)

thanks again mate, fingers crossed he wants to part with it