• PROCESSING COMPLETED AT ORIGIN
  • Melrose Park
and

• Departed country of origin
    2020-07-20 23:30:59 [GMT+8]

• Shipment accepted by airline
    2020-07-18 12:25:06 [GMT+8]
Are we there yet?

Check using the I7 app or website. It. has more information about the first tracking number you provided. you might be interested in.

My "wife's" last OS purchase, ordered July 6 - https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tLabels=LZ665579925US

July 19, 2020, 8:43 pm
Arrived LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES - Your item arrived at an origin transfer airport in INTERNATIONAL, LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES on July 19, 2020 at 8:43 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

More than 30 days after the last shipping update, file an item not recieved.
You can thank the US Postmaster for trying to run the USPS like a business putting profits first before your mail deliveries.

Benjamin Franklin would hang his head in shame if he could see what has become of the US postal service.

Last edited:
More than 30 days after the last shipping update, file an item not recieved.
You can thank the US Postmaster for trying to run the USPS like a business putting profits first before your mail deliveries.

Benjamin Franklin would hang his head in shame if he could see what has become of the US postal service.
To be fair (enjoy it while this lasts), a lot of my US mail has arrived at Australian airports, only to languish there for over a month. I have a package "in transit" (ahahahahah) which arrived in Perth 6 weeks ago, and Sydney 3 weeks ago. Maybe it'll get to TAS one day. Others in the pipeline to presumably suffer the same fate.

As the custodian of the Total Perspective Vortex, I am now able to (mostly) close my eyes in delphic serenity and just wait. Beats chewing the carpet. 😁

I wonder where the pickup point is?
CHULLORA the Bermuda triangle of Australia post in the best of times

Tracking details
eBay Send tracking #ESUS21483556
  • 11 Aug 2020
  • 2:30am
  • ARRIVED AT PICKUP POINT
  • 31 Jul 2020
  • 6:05pm
  • PROCESSED AT DELIVERY TERMINAL
  • CHULLORA PARCEL DELIVERY CENTR
  • 25 Jul 2020
  • 8:35am
  • ARRIVAL AT DESTINATION COUNTRY

I wonder where the pickup point is?
CHULLORA the Bermuda triangle of Australia post in the best of times

Tracking details
eBay Send tracking #ESUS21483556
  • 11 Aug 2020
  • 2:30am

• ARRIVED AT PICKUP POINT

• 31 Jul 2020
  • 6:05pm

• PROCESSED AT DELIVERY TERMINAL
  • CHULLORA PARCEL DELIVERY CENTR

• 25 Jul 2020
  • 8:35am

• ARRIVAL AT DESTINATION COUNTRY
I’m not sure Pickup Point uselessly means you’re nearest local post office maybe???

Check your eBay shipping address backlog of your order or transactions.

I’m not sure Pickup Point uselessly means you’re nearest local post office maybe???

Check your eBay shipping address backlog of your order or transactions.
Doesn't help when AusPost cannot recognise the tracking number, yet it has been proceed through Chullora and was sent USPS not courier

Doesn't help when AusPost cannot recognise the tracking number, yet it has been proceed through Chullora and was sent USPS not courier
What about 17TRACK?? Anything??

Edit: Also eBay have they’re own tracking system directly from their website, go to order section of your product order and look for track something??

What about 17TRACK?? Anything??

Edit: Also eBay have they’re own tracking system directly from their website, go to order section of your product order and look for track something??

Thanks @SpeedyPC nothing on 17Track web page and above is from eBay tracking.

If eBay gives you a full long complete tracking number, you can still copy/paste the complete eBay tracking number to 17TRACK without any issues
https://t.17track.net/en#nums=ESUS21483556
This number can't be found at this moment. It's not available in the carrier's system yet. Please check back later.
Maybe I am doing something wrong :unsure:

Did eBay gives you a complete long tracking number in your eBay purchase tracking section see mine for example where you see carrier name SpeedPAK

B049968-C-9329-40-FA-AC42-31-BDFA08-BA7-F.jpg

Not that I can see @SpeedyPC only the short one above.
Checked phone app and the same info