August 2020 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail called today. I bloody blame @StratMan for posting a YouTube link from WCS review about the shaving soap called All Things Nice. OMFG!! :wideyed::jawdrop: I LOVED the smell of Spiced Sandalwood & Honey and it’s Australian made called Whispers from the Woods. Got myself a Stray Whiskers post shave moisturiser cream for winter season, because, I’m running very low.

One of these days @StratMan I’m going to make you suffer from a very serious deadly enabler disease called COVIDRabbitHoleForLife

55-AECB8-B-67-D4-46-A2-83-B6-0-C21-F205-CA28.jpg

Last edited:
Whispers from the Woods have a couple of scents that appeal to me (including this one). Keen to hear your review of the performance of the soap.
@StratMan would be your man on the performance of the soap, because, he had the All Things Nice roughly over a month ago or a bit longer.

I’ll be using the soap tomorrow night, because, I cannot stop nearly every 20mins stiffing from the tub, this is truly an incredible smell and I find the honey from the tub is not very sweet to my nose. The honey smells dark and bold to my nose which is not very sweet with spiced sandalwood is truly amazing scent mixed together.

Last edited:
Mail called today. I bloody blame @StratMan for posting a YouTube link from WCS review about the shaving soap called All Things Nice. OMFG!! :wideyed::jawdrop: I LOVED the smell of Spiced Sandalwood & Honey and it’s Australian made called Whispers from the Woods. Got myself a Stray Whiskers post shave moisturiser cream for winter season, because, I’m running very low.

One of these days @StratMan I’m going to make you suffer from a very serious deadly enabler disease called COVIDRabbitHoleForLife

Of all their scents this one has me most interested. Plus a good excuse to buy some TSW After balm as its awesome stuff... :unsure:

:ROFLMAO: its bloody nice isnt it speedy

Whispers from the Woods have a couple of scents that appeal to me (including this one). Keen to hear your review of the performance of the soap.

performance is excellent, what really stood out is how quickly and easily i can get a super shiny hydrated lather that offers plenty of protection

the scent itself is incredible, its a sweet scent but in absolutely no way a sickly sweet.. makes you want to take a bite is what it does.. im not very good at describing scents but it is one of my favorites in the den for sure.

Her "Lavende" smells lovely. Unfortunately, I had to move mine on because I found it a bit too drying on my scalp. You can get them directly from her (Alexandra Woods) in NSW.

Status
Not open for further replies.