Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
I'm hoping to see a bit fat lot of NOTHING until the auction happens.

Have I told you?

Public Service Announcement

Save your $$$

2020 Paste & Cut Tim Keech Memorial auction for the Cancer Council will run in August this year.

The items on offer are amazing, simply incredible, totally out of this world.

You do not want to miss out.

Start planning now ...

This was 100% an accidental purchase and I do not in anyway blame Holiday for this one.

I was messing around with paypal to see if vat was removed, discounts had been applied and how it affected the overall price. When I thought I was advancing to the final paypal page to check the final price and currency conversion rates it actually made a purchase. I did not enter any of my details.

Spoke to paypal who advised me that the device I was using was already logged in and pre authorised with one touch payment. (Thats the first time I ever knew about that.) I have never ever used a one touch payment. I normally have to do 2 sets of seperate log ins before paypal is authorised.

Hope it's not a lemon.

This was 100% an accidental purchase and I do not in anyway blame Holiday for this one.

I was messing around with paypal to see if vat was removed, discounts had been applied and how it affected the overall price. When I thought I was advancing to the final paypal page to check the final price and currency conversion rates it actually made a purchase. I did not enter any of my details.

Spoke to paypal who advised me that the device I was using was already logged in and pre authorised with one touch payment. (Thats the first time I ever knew about that.) I have never ever used a one touch payment. I normally have to do 2 sets of seperate log ins before paypal is authorised.

Hope it's not a lemon.
Paypal offer free returns

It was the cat, honestly, I was just browsing and she jumped on the keyboard and hit 'Buy Now"

dIgupHS.png

Actually I blame @rhodes96, he broke first :)

Last edited:
From Russia Ukraine With Love!!! :love::love::love:

IMG-20200805-174014.jpg

Can't wait to give it a trial tomorrow morning as I'm intrigued to see how the dual plated head shaves and how it compares to the Apollo Light...? :unsure:
I have to give it to Smart Helix as the packaging is first class and fit and finish of the razor + stand is wonderful with the misses remarking how shiny it is. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.