Artist Club blades (Kai?)

Gargravarr

Our resident snake charmer
In anticipation of the eventual arrival of my Blackland Vector, I've been thinking about blades for it. I've ordered 20 each of both Feather Pro and Pro Super, which have the merit of being obtainable without having to resort to OS ordering. But I've seen that Kai Captain Titan Mild gets a lot of loving here, and I'm interested to learn of your thoughts as to how that compares to those Feather products.

Also, does anyone have any info how those KCTMs compare to the Captain Blade and the Captain Sharp Blade? And how (if at all) those compare to the Feather products.

Another good question is: where to get the Kai blades from, if at all?

My investigations are slightly simplified in the sense that I'm not going to bother with any of those blades that have guard thingies on them. I generally like more blade feel rather than less, and if it turns out I need to resort to trainer wheels to make it work, I'll just send the razor along...

Cheers :)

Feather Pros and Super Pros are much sharper than the DE Feather blade.
For a single edge blade your probably better off trying something that is smooth and forgiving.

Let me save you the hassle.

Schick Proline P30. They are like the polsilvers / wizamets of AC single edge blades.

If you need a box pm me.

Last edited:
Feather Pros and Super Pros are much sharper than the DE Feather blade.
For a single edge blade your probably better off trying something that is smooth and forgiving.

Let me save you the hassle.

Schick Proline P30.

If you need a box pm me.
Cool, done...😊