April 2020 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take the Spitfire from you :)
I've got the Spitfire soap and solid cologne. First impressions of the scent was a bit so so but I love it now especially in cold weather. That's where I think it shines. Hence why I got the solid cologne.

I'm surprised how well the solid cologne works. Hangs around for ages too. I find I like it best when applied with restraint. Too much gets unpleasant but just a tiny smear is lovely.

How do you find Imperial Rum?

I've got the Spitfire soap and solid cologne. First impressions of the scent was a bit so so but I love it now especially in cold weather. That's where I think it shines. Hence why I got the solid cologne.

I'm surprised how well the solid cologne works. Hangs around for ages too. I find I like it best when applied with restraint. Too much gets unpleasant but just a tiny smear is lovely.

Sorry Mark I meant to reply to Razor Burn!

All good - as long as you give me YOUR Spitfire solid cologne now :)

Hey @Razor Burn - he is talking to you here ...

I concur, its not too over powering and nice especially with the cooler weather we've been having in CBR. I'm a big fan of Bay Rum so Imperial Rum is great as its both citrusy and spicy, without being too over the top. I can't wait to get the matching soaps. (y) I've had my eye on some solid colognes and recently saw @Mark1966 bring his out in SOTD and thought why not bite the bullet now! :)

I knew you were a man of great taste, shame though :)
I've seen you using the P&B Spitfire for many a SOTD post and decided why not give it a try and glad I did as its growing on me :) I'll be purchasing a few soaps soon as they seem to get good reviews (y)

Mail Call Today :love:

Capture.png

Just snuck into April
cjJ7ISJ.jpg

OMEGA™ - 11047 - MINI ( MIXED ) - " BADGER " & " BOAR BRISTLE "
Even when discounted display item VSHOD still send 3 x tucks of blades
Euromax Platinum Coated made in India :unsure: Any Good ?

Just snuck into April
cjJ7ISJ.jpg

OMEGA™ - 11047 - MINI ( MIXED ) - " BADGER " & " BOAR BRISTLE "
Even when discounted display item VSHOD still send 3 x tucks of blades
Euromax Platinum Coated made in India :unsure: Any Good ?

Re Euromax, I gave it a go for a couple of days this week. Not for me unfortunately; slightly better than Vokshod but not by much

Well that is a wrap for April ...

... over to the May thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.