Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Seems like the rate of acquisitions has slowed down? Maybe the isolation will bring out the click and cart urge again!

Show us what you splurge on here, with pics even better.

GkHqrq8.jpg

I've got many parcels in transit right now, around 6-7 should have arrived today (or this weekend for that matter) but only got this. Not the end of the world but I am starting to get impatient

Anyway, big ups to Dan @ APR

Mail called... I cannot believe for only one tub has taken 6 weeks to arrive at the parcel locker during the COVID19 pandemic.... :shifty::jawdrop:

5-F7-A2-D61-6674-44-FC-B782-A97-E9-EF2-D648.jpg

I cannot beleive you only ordered one tub!

My B&M samplers arrived, have only had a chance to try Bay Rum, which as I mentioned in another thread is a bit too clovey for me. Mrs Fedor says it smells like a Chai Latte.....

Of the six, the only scent I like out of the jars is Nordost. Hopefully they get better once lathered. Nothing has topped Seville or Reserve Classic thus far.

Speaking of, also waiting on Reserve Classic aftershave. Some people say it smells too powdery, I really like it though.

qmgGJUG.png

My B&M samplers arrived, have only had a chance to try Bay Rum, which as I mentioned in another thread is a bit too clovey for me. Mrs Fedor says it smells like a Chai Latte.....

Of the six, the only scent I like out of the jars is Nordost. Hopefully they get better once lathered. Nothing has topped Seville or Reserve Classic thus far.

Speaking of, also waiting on Reserve Classic aftershave. Some people say it smells too powdery, I really like it though.

qmgGJUG.png
What is Cologne Russe like?

qmgGJUG.png
Where did you acquire said samplers?

I'll take the Spitfire from you :)
I actually like the scent :) How do you find the soap? I've read some people find it hit and miss but I gathered they weren't adding enough water as its a more thirsty soap base...?

I actually like the scent :) How do you find the soap? I've read some people find it hit and miss but I gathered they weren't adding enough water as its a more thirsty soap base...?
I really like the scent. But I can see why it is so polarising.
And I think you are right. I vaguely remember it being easy to under-water it initially. I'm sure it was great once the balance was sorted out.

Well ...

I really like the scent. But I can see why it is so polarising.
And I think you are right. I vaguely remember it being easy to under-water it initially. I'm sure it was great once the balance was sorted out.

^^^ - what he said!

I actually discovered as I was finishing it that I got a tub from the first batch - so I was an eary adopter and never really had trouble.

Listen to you wife BTW - give me the Spitfire :)

Well ...

^^^ - what he said!

I actually discovered as I was finishing it that I got a tub from the first batch - so I was an eary adopter and never really had trouble.

Listen to you wife BTW - give me the Spitfire :)
Thanks for the tips/advice... I love the enthusiasm @Mark1966 but I'll have to decline your offer as the scent is really growing on me & the misses :love:

Thanks for the tips/advice... I love the enthusiasm @Mark1966 but I'll have to decline your offer as the scent is really growing on me & the misses :love:

I knew you were a man of great taste, shame though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.