2020 Tim Keech Memorial auction for the Cancer Council

Anyone wanting those vintage NOS blades better get prepared to make a sizable tax deductible donation to the Cancer Council, because I want 'em bad. Those Slick Schick's and Aussie Spoilers make Polsilver's look like Astra SP's.
Give up your $2K's @Mong IF you really want'em very badly. Only if you're not a bloody witch doctor.

I want 'em, and I am open to voodoo...what will you do if I voodoo to stooge you?

Please note from Terms & Conditions -

"Any donations where you receive no material benefit or advantage (i.e. additional donations beyond auction price) of an amount over $2.00 made to the Cancer Council of Australia is tax deductible for taxpayers within Australia."

The deductibility or otherwise of other amounts paid is a matter on which individual members should seek tax advice and P&C are not providing any advice or assurances about the deductibility of any amounts paid.

In the meantime...anybody looking for a new brush ;)

But that was the entire point.

There may be more that I personally list myself literally an hour before the start of the auction that not even the General or Sir Alfredus knows about.

WHAT!

Oh the suspense, it is now killing me ...

24mm is a good mid-size knot size which should bloom out pretty nicely, plus a 51mm loft is not too long so it won't be floppy. Preeeeeeeetty sweet.

Does Tony tie his own knots? Looks pretty dense.
My understanding is that he sources the knots from a reliable o/s supplier (China I think?) and recently got a nice variety of synthetic knots which look equally great! I find the 2 band a great knot with decent back bone, density and softness. After a few lathers the knot I own has taken shape with very minimal shedding... This one's gonna make somebody very happy! (y)