2020 Tim Keech Memorial auction for the Cancer Council

You will likely run out of the 50M switch actuation rating before this starts if you keep going at it like that.
giphy.gif

In defense of all my fellow P&C brothers with the patience of a 5-year-old on Christmas eve. It is partially due to wet shaving addiction disorders and the fact they are unable to physically and mentally go 2 weeks without purchasing just a little something for the den. :)

RRXUjFDl.jpg

e7YPejvl.jpg

YJDyNFvl.jpg

I3JfyjRl.jpg

L3Y0z7Ml.jpg

There you go - that should keep you satisfied without me incurring the wrath of @alfredus for giving TOO much away on just SOME of the offerings ...

• The auctions are going live Thursday August 20 2020 prior to Midday.
  • The auctions will close Sunday, August 23 2020 at 9pm AEST - unless a bid has been made within the last hour of the auction, in which case the auction time will be extended for at least another hour from the previously logged bid ('Dynamic Closing').

Too quiet here today...does this help?

And if someone needs a haircut...

Gem Junior Lather Catcher and Hero Safety Razor???

Some additional help for the aficionados. The movie was set in 1906, but being made in Hollywood goofs happen, so the razor may be of later manufacture. The Redshirt razor looks like a GEM type, but the widely spaced vertical bars at the rear are unusual, at least to me.
Picture Gallery

The Whiteshirt razor is a lather catcher type, a Gem for example
Gem-Whiteshirt-1.png