alfredus

Auctioneer-in-Chief + organises many group buys
Staff member
Site Moderator
State Convenor - SA
Grand Society
Group Buy Caporegime
Charity Auction Team
The 2020 Paste & Cut Tim Keech Memorial auction for the Cancer Council will run most likely in August this year - sorry for the delay, we blame it on COVID-19

Another year has passed since we lost our dear friend and member here @Draco Noir/Tim Keech after a long battle to liver cancer - he will be always in our hears and thoughts.

After two very successful years, we want to again honour Tim, by trying to raise funds for the Australian Cancer Council - and as always we need your help to achieve this.

Our artisans and shop owners are donating some CRACKING items for you - so please keep your wallets tight in the meanwhile.

The exact dates for the auctions will be revealed soon, but most likely they will run in August this year. We are again very sorry for the delay, but that bloody virus...

Anyway, here a small teaser - it is going to be stellar!

HzwvC4i.jpg

Custom brush handle being poured?
Custom pour of SOMETHING, although it could be for scales. Doesn't look like @Tony Forsyth moulds.

Although I am not holding a full list of what is going to be in the Auction as yet (I always let @alfredus do his thing) but I am aware of a couple of special items. Definitely worth saving up for the event.

Thanks again to @Monsta_AU, @Mark1966, @alfredus, the wider P&C family and the generous artisans donating to this important cause. In memory of a dear member Tim Keech and I will certainly be bidding strongly on behalf of my family and friends who have battled the scourge that is cancer!!! :cry:

Custom pour of SOMETHING, although it could be for scales. Doesn't look like @Tony Forsyth moulds.

Although I am not holding a full list of what is going to be in the Auction as yet (I always let @alfredus do his thing) but I am aware of a couple of special items. Definitely worth saving up for the event.
Actually it looks exactly like @Tony Forsyth latest mould experiments.
Looking forward to this years

Actually it looks exactly like @Tony Forsyth latest mould experiments.
Looking forward to this years
Not sure as Tony let the cat out the bag on a recent stream that he was generously donating a couple items from his personal collection but then again it does look like one of his newest moulds...? Whatever it is it should be special... :unsure:

The 2020 Paste & Cut Tim Keech Memorial auction for the Cancer Council will run most likely in August this year - sorry for the delay, we blame it on COVID-19

Another year has passed since we lost our dear friend and member here @Draco Noir/Tim Keech after a long battle to liver cancer - he will be always in our hears and thoughts.

After two very successful years, we want to again honour Tim, by trying to raise funds for the Australian Cancer Council - and as always we need your help to achieve this.

Our artisans and shop owners are donating some CRACKING items for you - so please keep your wallets tight in the meanwhile.

The exact dates for the auctions will be revealed soon, but most likely they will run in August this year. We are again very sorry for the delay, but that bloody virus...

Anyway, here a small teaser - it is going to be stellar!

HzwvC4i.jpg
A hand poured custom face mask?