Which DE shaver for wife?

I never thought of the leaf 🤔

I might have to put that one to her.
I don’t think you will go too far wrong with the Leaf (the original). I did not get along with the floppy head but it did a commendable job.

I think Errol beat me to the punch a while ago. It's definitely solid advice. It might also be a good way to share blades or get ride of blades that don't work well for you but work well for less sensitive areas such as the legs. Show her the rose gold one. I am sure she will be interested. 😉

I think Errol beat me to the punch a while ago. It's definitely solid advice. It might also be a good way to share blades or get ride of blades that don't work well for you but work well for less sensitive areas such as the legs. Show her the rose gold one. I am sure she will be interested. 😉
It's funny you mentioned the rose gold. That's the one she wants 😄

It's funny you mentioned the rose gold. That's the one she wants 😄
Hahaha! Excellent! Sounds like you've got a winner on your hands both in the razor and wife.
I told a friend of mine about the leaf razor for her legs and the rose gold color immediately got her attention too. lol
She still hasn't committed to buying one yet but she is closer than she ever was. haha.

Leaf knew exactly what they were doing here. haha

Unfortunately, it's still a single bladed razor and I think that's her fear. Irrational as it is :LOL:
Hey, she tried the Henson didn't she :p
The Broman is similar to a BIC disposable single blade except it pivots (and you need to insert the blade yourself) :D

She needs soap lathering help. She also said to use 30º and I think that is not good advice. I would think someone should start with one spine width off of the skin and go from there.\
Eh, as long as there is plenty of lubrication, should be fine for the legs. Bit less sensitive than the face isn't it? I'd be more concerned about her re-lathering in the direction of the razor in her hand that she kept at close proximity :X3: