What have you bought - more than once?

Aaah……. the old days, my bad, thanks for the clarification.

4OLxtwC.gif

You’ve done your history back in old days when you were a little spoiled brat, watching your grandfather or your father shaving, and you don’t need clarification.

4OLxtwC.gif

You’ve done your history back in old days when you were a little spoiled brat, watching your grandfather or your father shaving, and you don’t need clarification.
4OLxtwC.gif

Little spoiled brat indeed! Now that is a leap my good fellow, one to which a gentleman may take offence………. but with respect to the golden rule of this fine forum, this gentleman is willing to let it slide.

Little spoiled brat indeed! Now that is a leap my good fellow, one to which a gentleman may take offence………. but with respect to the golden rule of this fine forum, this gentleman is willing to let it slide.
I’m too old and lazy to give you a bloody bear hug

Why do you tend to lean towards sticks & tubes over pots of soap? I’ve noticed that before but never got around to asking
I enjoy building my lather on-face. With sticks, I apply the soap to my wet face and start lathering up. With creams, I apply a small dollop to my damp brush, work it into the bristles of my brush and then lather up on my damp face.

yeah I'm on my second tub of Cella and won't go back as there are better value/performing soaps.

+1 for Speedy's DIY receipe as its refreshing on face/nogging and affordable plsu I do also use Aveeno lotion in the colder months.
For me Cella is very good. I like the scent a lot. Performance is very good as well but only with heavy loading.
Value/performance is one of the best on the market but only when you buy that in Europe.
I paid £4 per 150ml container with free postage.
1 kg brick you can find for $30+. Unfortunately in AU prices $20+ for 150 ml I agree it is a premium price and you can find better.

My do like to try other other stuff but my go to products are:

Shaving:
Proraso Wood & Spice Shaving Cream
Lucky Tiger Bay Rum After Shave
Alexander Simpson Bay Rum Ultra-Glide Shaving Cream
Alexander Simpson Bay Rum Post Shave Balm

Beard:
Beardbrand Utility Beard Oil Temple Smoke
Beardbrand Utility Beard Oil Old Money

Hair:
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

I like the Edwin Jagger Hard soaps and scuttle... I bought three more of those after I liked the one that came with the scuttle... I also have Prorasso red and green, Cella and Col. Conk Bay rum... I've gone through tubs of all of the above. Col Conk may be cheap but I like how slippery it is. Smells nice too.