Too Buku! Too Buku!

If I ever buy one I'll send it to you to get an expert to check for me, because I wouldn't have a clue what horses a$$ smells like...
For another words, you've never been riding a horse in your life. That's why you haven't smelled a horse in a stable, because, I have worked in a stable in my teenagers many moons ago at the Royal Randwick Racecourse.

For another words, you've never been riding a horse in your life. That's why you haven't smelled a horse in a stable, because, I have worked in a stable in my teenagers many moons ago at the Royal Randwick Racecourse.
I've owned two horse hair brushes and none of them smelt like horse. I still didn't enjoy them though and gave them up very quickly. Even though they dd the job, I just couldn't get the thought of it being horse out of my head.

You're right, the idea of riding a large animal that can send me flying if it wants to just doesn't appeal to me.

You're right, the idea of riding a large animal that can send me flying if it wants to just doesn't appeal to me.
I have two simple rules in my life.

1. Never ride anything that can think for itself and,

2. Never fly in anything that has less than 2 engines.