Razor: Gem 1912
Blade: Gem SS

xrHO8lw.jpg

Pre-Shave: @nsavage pre-shave, cold water
Razor: Blackland DART
Blade: Voskhod (2)
Brush: Paladin Sumo Lapis
Lather: Mike's Lemongrass & Eucalyptus
Post-Shave: Alum, Thayers Original Alcohol Free Witch Hazel, South Australian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil​

Last shave with the DART before passing it on - many thanks again to @todras for the this great opportunity - my thoughts about the razor can be read here. Whipped up some fantastic Mike's lather and enjoyed the final shave with this razor.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend (y)

Pre-shave: Shower, Glycerine
Brush: Yaqi 24mm Tuxedo
Soap/Cream: PAA Dapper Doc
Razor: Rockwell 6c (R4) with Ikon Bamboo Handle
Blade: Gillette 7'Oclock-Yellow (5)
Post-shave: Cold water splash, Alum, TSW After Balm

Another good 2 pass shave, altho with two nicks and a little irritation on my neck from being a bit carless.

Pre: Warm water, Crew oil
Razor: Karve, Christopher Bradley, C base plate
Blade: Astra Green (3)
Bowl: Handmade bowl, Mk2
Brush: RazoRock Silvertip Synthetic
Soap: Squadron Group Captains Blend
Wonderful Sunday evening shave.

07/10/18 SOTN :sleep:
IMAG0285.jpg

Brush: RR 400
Razor: Muhle R41
Blade: Polsilver S/I (5)
Scuttle/Bowl/Mug: Fine lather bowl
Soap: Squadron's Ace
Post: Shower + Thayers Aloe & Lemon Witch Hazel + Australian Lemon & Tea Tree Cream

Awesome :love:
Comfortable :cigar:
Effortless... (y)

Man you smash the lotions. Every time a see another shot of your SOTDs it looks like another litre has been consumed. This is a good thing, well for the suppliers that it.

Also more importantly. At this time of night your den looks like a basement with an extremely long corridor behind you. Your body also appears to be missing like a vampire. Anything you need to share with us? :vamp:

Man you smash the lotions. Every time a see another shot of your SOTDs it looks like another litre has been consumed. This is a good thing, well for the suppliers that it.

Also more importantly. At this time of night your den looks like a basement with an extremely long corridor behind you. Your body also appears to be missing like a vampire. Anything you need to share with us? :vamp:

Yes, that's because lotions are to be abused, it's what they are designed for, and I love their effect on skin and the scents (well, floid is not exactly a gorgeous scent xD). They are my major rabbit hole... and that remains me that I have to check if frenchurch is still available at beard and blade, as it is being decimated at a much faster rate than the soap :confused:

I cannot publicly say much about the second paragraph, but I can advise regarding some old tales mentioning an invisible Spaniard dude that sometimes enter along midnight on wet shavers houses and empty their dens. Think about that before doing any private transaction and expose your address. Tales are normally false, but my advise is that they are sometimes real.... :spiderman:

Prep: Valobra Glycerlanolina soap, Myrsol Emulsion
Brush: M&F Brad Sears L7 Tigris Finest Badger
Soap: Eufros TSR LE 2018
Razor: Pils
Blade: Polsilver Super Iridium (1)
Post: CRSW Alcohol-Free American Barbershop Moisturising Aftershave
Scent: Chanel Pour Monsieur

First shave with the Tigris. She certainly lives up to her name - she tore into the Eufros soap savagely, hence a relatively short load time. Thankfully, she also retracted her claws when face-lathering, with soft tips that painted lather nicely. Very firm backbone and densely packed - a very impressive first outing.

Three passes for an extremely comfortable DFS.

Prep: Valobra Glycerlanolina soap, Myrsol Emulsion
Brush: M&F Brad Sears L7 Tigris Finest Badger
Soap: Eufros TSR LE 2018
Razor: Pils
Blade: Polsilver Super Iridium (1)
Post: CRSW Alcohol-Free American Barbershop Moisturising Aftershave
Scent: Chanel Pour Monsieur

First shave with the Tigris. She certainly lives up to her name - she tore into the Eufros soap savagely, hence a relatively short load time. Thankfully, she also retracted her claws when face-lathering, with soft tips that painted lather nicely. Very firm backbone and densely packed - a very impressive first outing.

Three passes for an extremely comfortable DFS.

That is a so nice brush.... amd if it deliver , perfect adquisiton!!!!

Pre: hot shower
Brush: Razorock Big Bruce
Soap: A&G Lavender
Razor: Merkur 37c slant
Blade: Voskhod (2)

There’s something great about a shave that effortlessly takes off 3 days growth! A few weeks ago I was toying with selling my slant razor. I don’t think that will happen now...

UQwPyoY.jpg

Pre: Hot Shower, Truefitt & Hill Oil....
Razor: Wolfman Guerrilla OC....
Blade: Feather....
Brush: Simpson Chubby 2 Super Badger....
Soap: Declaration Grooming Yuzu/Rose/Patchouli....
Post: Chatillon Lux Yuzu/Rose/Patchouli Aftershave, Salve & EDT....

Superb shave - What a way to start the week....
Have fun all....

Pre-shave: Hot shower
Brush: Vintage butterscotch Simpson
Soap/Cream: L&L Grooming & Chatillon Lux TSM Fourgere shaving soap
Razor: Vintage NEW head (replated) on TSW Bren handle
Blade: Personna 'Lab Blue' (1)
Post-shave: Vintage Herbal for Men aftershave splash
Fragrance: None required

Came out of the bathroom and my wife said, "what are you wearing, that is strong!".

Not sure that this is a good or a bad thing - but the Herbal is a powerful and polarising scent, used sparingly. Thanks again to the generous benefactor here for it some time ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.