Personna Precision Micrometric, 1953

Shaun

Found in the wild. Exceedingly rare. Gold plating largely worn, and a clean took most of the visible layers off, but what can you do? A1 mechanically and has the usual cracks in the white handle. Even in this condition, I consider myself very lucky. I have found some references to outrageous prices people pay, even for 'shave ready' examples. I won't tell you how much I paid, otherwise you will all hate me so much :)

Right now I can't post images, maybe when my privileges accumulate :)

Found in the wild. Exceedingly rare. Gold plating largely worn, and a clean took most of the visible layers off, but what can you do? A1 mechanically and has the usual cracks in the white handle. Even in this condition, I consider myself very lucky. I have found some references to outrageous prices people pay, even for 'shave ready' examples. I won't tell you how much I paid, otherwise you will all hate me so much :)

Right now I can't post images, maybe when my privileges accumulate :)
@Shaun Examples of some rare treasure's do come up but usually when you are not looking for them. There will be no issues with privileges for posting pictures but you need to go to an image host site to transfer photos. I use Postimages but there are any number of sites that do the same thing. Looking forward to seeing your Personna.