BNE Hello Brisbane wet shavers.

Dale.Whiley

2017 Sabbatical
Townsville - postcode is one digit off heaven
I will be in Brisbane on Tuesday & Wenesday February, 16-17. One of these evenings I will be seeing my daughters but I would like to take the opportunity to meet some of our members. If somebody in Brisvegas is free on one of these evenings for a catchup, please reply here. I first have to find which evening my daughters agree to and I'll try and work around that. I will be staying at Redcliffe & working days at Rocklea.

Thanks,

Dale

I'm on the Northside of Brissy, not too far from Redcliffe. We've got a new little one at home (6 weeks old) but should be able to get out for a coffee or beer (and there's a few places locally that are pretty good). Let me know how you go with nights.

@Dale.Whiley What is a "State Convenor"?
I'm in Mackay, but with family in Brisbane and Beerwah I'm down that way once or twice a year.

"State Convenor" is a fancy name for somebody who was available and who lives in the state. No authority, no power, definitely no pay-rise.

Brisbane wet shavers.

I will be able to meet up on Tuesday 16/02/2016, by the time I get from Rocklea (work) out to Redcliffe I will be looking at 6.30-7.00pm. If anybody wants to meet for a coffee (or stronger) please let me know where and we'll "git 'er dun". Like to see your favourite set-up if possible too.

Dale.

PM me for my mobile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brisbane wet shavers.

I will be able to meet up on Tuesday 16/02/2016, by the time I get from Rocklea (work) out to Redcliffe I will be looking at 6.30-7.00pm. If anybody wants to meet for a coffee (or stronger) please let me know where and we'll "git 'er dun". Like to see your favourite set-up if possible too.

Dale.

PM me for my mobile.
Still (at this stage) appears I am heading to Brisbane on Tuesday morning for work. If anybody wants to meet-up on Tuesday evening please PM me by 8.00pm AEST on Monday evening so I can arrange my schedule.

Thanks blokes,

Dale.