Floppy Zenith Badger Brush

cranky

Have been struggling with a floppy Badger brush for a while now not enough backbone but i love this brush the tips are so soft on your face and it whips up a great lather in the bowl or face.

They say google is your friend so found an article on one of the forums that someone had used an o-ring around the bottom of the knot to give the brush some extra backbone, tried it this morning what a difference its like a new brush.

IMG_2278 by cranky, on Flickr

IMG_2279 by cranky, on Flickr

Regards
cranky

They say google is your friend so found an article on one of the forums that someone had used an o-ring around the bottom of the knot to give the brush some extra backbone, tried it this morning what a difference its like a new brush

@cranky bloody clever to add an o-ring around the bottom of the knot to give the brush some extra backbone, so my question is did it work adding the o-ring trick to the bottom of the knot.

Yes SpeedyPC works like a charm had to try a few different size o-rings until i was happy with the firmness in the backbone its like a new brush, i was about to shell out some coin on a new brush until i came across this solution.

Interesting thing is the tips are still ultra soft on the face but the extra backbone allows you to bowl or face lather a lot easier.