ARKO!!!!

Nonick

Sputniks orbit planet face
Group Buy Associate
Now you've clicked on this thread either with a nod of satisfaction or pupils glazed with hatred. Which is exactly why I'm posting it!

I have never used this product yet 90% of the posts here require me to take up sides as to whether it's the shaving worlds gift to humanity, or an evil abomination which should be eradicated.

innocuous titles about badger brushes, greetings from the countryside or shave of the days inevitably slide into an ARKO!!!! war at some point in time.

So..
Can someone furnish me with a small sample of ARKO!!!! soap, in order that i can with a clear conscience either become the fifth exclamation mark of this elite (deluded?) group, or join the booing masses unloading relentless criticism on both the soap and the intellectual capacity of the advocates :)

I have an open mind, but I feel the need to be more prejudice.

I wish I still had some to send you.
Never fear though, it's advocate hoard it akin to doomsday advocates stockpile food/ammo.

From my experience

Pro = lather
Con = messy stick format (no container)
Neutral = smell (some days it's ok, others, it reminds you of an urinal cake)

I wish I still had some to send you.
Never fear though, it's advocate hoard it akin to doomsday advocates stockpile food/ammo.

From my experience

Pro = lather
Con = messy stick format (no container)
Neutral = smell (some days it's ok, others, it reminds you of an urinal cake)

On the other hand if you get hold of a decent stick holder like this one (ignore the price, if you hunt around for a while you can get them pretty cheap) sticks become much more user friendly. They do all have different diameters so you have to do a bit of fitting. Speick sticks for instance have a smaller diameter so you have to pack it out with some strips of foil or whatever. ARKO!!!! has a larger diameter so you have to force it in a bit and take a bit off the sides etc.

.............Can someone furnish me with a small sample of ARKO!!!! soap, in order that i can with a clear conscience either become the fifth exclamation mark of this elite (deluded?) group, or join the booing masses unloading relentless criticism on both the soap and the intellectual capacity of the advocates :)

PM me your address. Anything for a new potential convert, although having to insert five exclamation marks each time could become laborious.

On the other hand if you get hold of a decent stick holder like this one (ignore the price, if you hunt around for a while you can get them pretty cheap) sticks become much more user friendly. They do all have different diameters so you have to do a bit of fitting. Speick sticks for instance have a smaller diameter so you have to pack it out with some strips of foil or whatever. ARKO!!!! has a larger diameter so you have to force it in a bit and take a bit off the sides etc.

PM me your address. Anything for a new potential convert, although having to insert five exclamation marks each time could become laborious.
Hmm will have to look into that, thank you.

I'd hazard to suggest at five, it's reached acceptance beyond niche levels.

What's this Grand Society thing popping up on avatars suddenly? Why haven't I got one? No idea what it means but I want one....now.

It means your little white smiling poop will be your picture on every site that wants a picture. So I can join pennyfarthingenthusiasts.com and see the little white poop and think 'ahh my good friend Pjotr is here'

I'm guessing this is those that have bought over 1000 blades in one deal.

I'm guessing this is those that have bought over 1000 blades in one deal.
Yep. See discussion on another thread- I can't recall which one.

It means your little white smiling poop will be your picture on every site that wants a picture. So I can join pennyfarthingenthusiasts.com and see the little white poop and think 'ahh my good friend Pjotr is here'

Jesus. An overarching forum/society of people visiting loads of other forums. That's.......I don't know what that is......obscure? Nobody's seeing my little white poop anywhere else. On the whole I'm not anywhere long enough for the poop to register.

I wish to earn the state of MOD so I can delete this thread!!!!!!!! (is that enough exclamation marks to cancel out the fanboi morse code that follows this abhorrent 'soap'?)

I wish to earn the state of MOD so I can delete this thread!!!!!!!! (is that enough exclamation marks to cancel out the fanboi morse code that follows this abhorrent 'soap'?)
Welcome back @Stillsy. Look what this place has degenerated to whilst you were away...

Careful there buddy, you might find the tables turned...

Welcome back @Stillsy. Look what this place has degenerated to whilst you were away...
I hear ya mate! Again, if I were a Mod 'round these parts, sanity would prevail. I examined this thread and spied a few Mods contributing to the waywardness. I would keep it on track. I would keep it real.

VOTE 1, stillshunter for Mod!

Careful there buddy, you might find the tables turned...
Bring it on! (oh boy what am I saying….)

Hey mate what's with the "Grand Society" banner thing you earned during my absence? Did you find a cure for haemorrhoids or something?

Bring it on! (oh boy what am I saying….)

Hey mate what's with the "Grand Society" banner thing you earned during my absence? Did you find a cure for haemorrhoids or something?
Nyet, just an appreciation for the performance afforded by ARKO!!!!!

Oh and I'm not the one I'd be concerned about btw ;) "summons @Pjotr "

PS this box, do I send it direct to @Mark1966 since it appears you would be unable to differentiate between the items ? :p