Hey everyone!

Close @Mark1966, as close as one of your BBS shaves from your extensive Gillettes....

I had the same problem when I joined recently and turning the email notifications off was a little tricky (PITA), as the board notifications are really useful.

To turn Email notifications OFF
@chingy17

First go to Browsing Preferences

The Tab you want has the heading of "Browsing Preferences"

Just below Timezone with your location there is an "Options" header greyed out the second option is the one you want
Untick email notification :

• Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply...
    • and receive email notifications of replies
This way you will get board notifications when you are online, but your inbox won't be bombarded.

Thanks! Added to welcome thread :)

Hey everyone, been wet shaving for about 2 and a half years now after reading about it for a while and then impulse buying a badger brush and razor. Ive been accumulating a fair few soaps now (especially Barrister and Mann) and tbh I look forward to gathering some more!

Current set up
Razor - Parker Butteryfly Open DE (I think its the 86R?)
Brush - a silvertip badger
Soaps - a whole collection of stuff that I rotate around

Looking forward to interacting with all you guys!

Welcome to the Asylum. All Aquisition Disorders a specialty...

Welcome to the Asylum. All Aquisition Disorders a specialty...

Hmmm, so when I hear psychologists referring to 'DSM' this and 'DSM' that they are really referring to Diagnosing Shaving Madness ...

Hahaha, amazing timing with all this psychiatry banter. I'm halfway through my psych term! I can totally attest to the use of the "Diagnosing Shaving Madness" for some of the things I've seen so far.
er....are you referring to things you've seen on your course, or...surely not here?!