July 2016 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antesol is awesome both pre and post shave. I've had it in my routine daily for a month now.
I love my tub of Tabula Rasa Steampunk - keen to hear about their other scents.
It feels amazing. Lovely! Just the right amount of menthol. I find the B&M Arctique too much for winter. Wait till summer.

Cardamom is beautiful, lovely scent. However I did stuff up last night's lather. Keen to use it again to get it right. Dryer brush, little water by little.

3e4a73e759b1040073c1359bd87e7e02.jpg

After a long wait, it's finally back in stock.

TcnYytC.jpg

6NnBwRk.jpg

Just thought I would post these before the end of the month.

The Arlington came in the week before last and my latest order from @shavetheman (bottom pic) contained these items.

I previously has an issue with alcohol based splashes as I have 'English' skin that is to say fair and prone to irritation/redness from alcohol. I have found though from the previous 6 or 8 weeks of careful experimentation and through judicious and daily use of Afterbalm to provide a surface layer, that I can now apply the alcohol based splashes in reasonable quantities after a fair few years of not being willing to do so.

I'm waiting on an ATT Colossus which I ordered, however with the proprietor's other work commitments he is yet to hit the lathe and turn me one out. I expect it will be something to post for next month though.

I will post reviews and comments on them all once I have had a chance to give them a thorough evaluation and daily use.

I previously has an issue with alcohol based splashes as I have 'English' skin that is to say fair and prone to irritation/redness from alcohol.

Having spent many a Friday night out in many English cities, towns, even villages in my younger days I can say emphatically that the English are more than a little irritable after some alcohol when the pubs kick you out

Having spent many a Friday night out in many English cities, towns, even villages in my younger days I can say emphatically that the English are more than a little irritable after some alcohol when the pubs kick you out

Eggs - you're on fire, Mate.

TcnYytC.jpg

6NnBwRk.jpg

Just thought I would post these before the end of the month.

The Arlington came in the week before last and my latest order from @shavetheman (bottom pic) contained these items.

I previously has an issue with alcohol based splashes as I have 'English' skin that is to say fair and prone to irritation/redness from alcohol. I have found though from the previous 6 or 8 weeks of careful experimentation and through judicious and daily use of Afterbalm to provide a surface layer, that I can now apply the alcohol based splashes in reasonable quantities after a fair few years of not being willing to do so.

I'm waiting on an ATT Colossus which I ordered, however with the proprietor's other work commitments he is yet to hit the lathe and turn me one out. I expect it will be something to post for next month though.

I will post reviews and comments on them all once I have had a chance to give them a thorough evaluation and daily use.

Some really nice gear in that lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.