SYD Sydney Special Meetup - 28 August 12-2pm @Katoomba

Of dear @eggbert I fear having babybert has turned you into a mushy wishy washybert. We belong to a forum of hairy chested men (well that is an assumption on my part. There may be some lurking in the shadows of this forum who use our implements on areas other than their face. Although I must confess the idea of a straight razor , the nipple area and a sudden sneeze makes me feel a little queasy). But I digress (damn purple pills) we must not go down the road of "to be fair" else next thing we will all be calling ourselves gentlethingys and referencing bootthingyamejigs to say nothing of happy clappers carrying guns. Please clean up your game @eggbert or the Dreaded Drubs will get you. :)
To our newer members, this is The fabled @gthomas04 inventor of the Thomas method, @Drubbing's first and arbitrator over all SJW's and related overt PC bullshit.
While he has been quiet as of late, no doubt he's been lurking in the dark shadows, biding his time to remind us mere mortals of our frailty, what with the occasional sighting in the lights of our forum, in particular when there's very low hanging fruit to tempt him :)
With intellect, wisdom and wit well beyond that of the average intellectual, let alone bogans, chest hair that leaves the entire 80's Australian cricket team feeling insignificant, a vocabulary that's so crass, even Her royal highness would gasp in admiration and a thirst to quash unnecessary fucktardery, he is an asset that we've missed in these waters.
Hope to see you there at the meet mate :)

Too much?
Nah, after all, it's The Thomas!
Even the BBC couldn't help but steal the idea of The Thomas and style The Stig in a watered down, sanitised version!

So looking forward to catching up with you on the 28th and giving you a big manly hug mate! :ROFLMAO:
You're coming out to this meet?

You're coming out as well?
Wow :)

So looking forward to catching up with you on the 28th and giving you a big manly hug mate! :ROFLMAO:
Bloody hell - if the thought of sitting around in earnest discussion over the differing merits of this soap versus that soap didn't put me off - this has me strengthening my defenses at home! :)

Bloody hell - if the thought of sitting around in earnest discussion over the differing merits of this soap versus that soap didn't put me off - this has me strengthening my defenses at home! :)
What if he can be convinced to shout you a beverage,... or two?

To our newer members, this is The fabled @gthomas04 inventor of the Thomas method, @Drubbing's first and arbitrator over all SJW's and related overt PC bullshit.
While he has been quiet as of late, no doubt he's been lurking in the dark shadows, biding his time to remind us mere mortals of our frailty, what with the occasional sighting in the lights of our forum, in particular when there's very low hanging fruit to tempt him :)
With intellect, wisdom and wit well beyond that of the average intellectual, let alone bogans, chest hair that leaves the entire 80's Australian cricket team feeling insignificant, a vocabulary that's so crass, even Her royal highness would gasp in admiration and a thirst to quash unnecessary fucktardery, he is an asset that we've missed in these waters.
Hope to see you there at the meet mate :)

Too much?
Nah, after all, it's The Thomas!
Even the BBC couldn't help but steal the idea of The Thomas and style The Stig in a watered down, sanitised version!

You're coming out to this meet?

You're coming out as well?
Wow :)
If he can't turn you, who could?

Make sure you add the date ~28 August~ into your calendar those in Sydney!

We'll have at least one interstate visitor and also Con from The Stray Whisker (@shavetheman) as well. (And we know he likes to bring plenty of goodies with him!!! [emoji41])

A friendly heads up, if you place your order with enough time for Con @shavetheman to arrange it to be picked and packed, he will peraonally deliver it to you at this meet :)

Been a change of plans - for the better!

First up there will be an international wet shaving guest coming along for the weekend!!! So we thought that rather than the dark corner of a pub in Parra, we'd put on a a decent experience in the beautiful scenery of the Blue Mountains. Yes, it's a little further for some, but for others (@tullfan @thisISjoel) it will be closer.

This will be a special event in partnership between Paste & Cut and The Stray Whisker (thanks to @shavetheman).

The same date of Sunday 28 August but a slightly earlier time of 12-2pm. Refreshments will be provided but an RSVP would be appreciated.

Well, if we're going to show the best of what Sydney has to offer, why not harbour side?

Have a sneaking suspicion I will have to back out now, as the distance is too great between here and where I've an Emergency Services exercise, which is on the same day!
Am gutted :(
youtube.com/watch?v=yj3DBcpfMNQ

Well, if we're going to show the best of what Sydney has to offer, why not harbour side?

Have a sneaking suspicion I will have to back out now, as the distance is too great between here and where I've an Emergency Services exercise, which is on the same day!
Am gutted :(

Ahhhh!!! Not good at all mate.
So organising a lift/car pool won't work?!

Ahhhh!!! Not good at all mate.
So organising a lift/car pool won't work?!
At this stage, I believe not.
Will have to await further details though.

At this stage, I believe not.
Will have to await further details though.

Let's hope for the best in a few weeks time...

Good one. I plan to bring some stuff to trade/sell -it saves on postage!
(I also plan to sneak in an order at TSW and "pick up" to save on postage! [emoji16])