Lather Shots

20160525_NC_EW_MW_SampleCS_zpslblujh1t.jpg

Still testing so MW and NCEW

@silver what's the SV70 scent smell like?
Sv has a few scents to choose from, all seems so good. I have to say that the 70th is a very aquatic type of perfume. Drop by any perfume stores and try to get a whiff of giorgo Armani acqua Di gio, apparently it smells like that.

Initially when I first got it, I was disappointed with its scent as it smells like some cheap perfume. But as you use it and the more you use it, it grows on you and while lathering up, it develops to a very nice scent. I don't know why, but I would use the word aquatic to describe it.

It's a very bright scent and the performance is stellar. In all honesty, performance wise I personally think it performs better than Mdc by a hair or two. But Mdc's scent is out of this world.

Sv has a few scents to choose from, all seems so good. I have to say that the 70th is a very aquatic type of perfume. Drop by any perfume stores and try to get a whiff of giorgo Armani acqua Di gio, apparently it smells like that.

Initially when I first got it, I was disappointed with its scent as it smells like some cheap perfume. But as you use it and the more you use it, it grows on you and while lathering up, it develops to a very nice scent. I don't know why, but I would use the word aquatic to describe it.

It's a very bright scent and the performance is stellar. In all honesty, performance wise I personally think it performs better than Mdc by a hair or two. But Mdc's scent is out of this world.

@silver I'll add the SV70 to my July shopping list as I've already place the MdC Fougère why because it only a limited edition, the MdC unscent & the scent is the main soap overall seller ;)

@silver I'll add the SV70 to my July shopping list as I've already place the MdC Fougère why because it only a limited edition, the MdC unscent & the scent is the main soap overall seller ;)
Is the fougere limited edition only? I wasn't aware of that. You will love the scent of the fougere.

July? A bit too long of a wait isn't it. I envy your patience! [emoji23]

I have to pull the emergency brake on my purchases, until B&M's beaudelaire is out in august. Just jumped the gun and ordered two tubs of phoenix and beau yesterday. One for my mate who is new to de shaving and one for myself.

Test lather and breaking in the horse
bb84983ba88fe9197b8030d4cca55744.jpg