ADL The Bi-weekly Adelaide get together

Great meetup again fellas. You guys are the ideal forum group...welcoming and friendly, and seriously generous. Steve has given me loads of time with learning to hone and equipment guidance.

And samples of soaps and oil. And guidance with leather restoration. And...

Being just a beginner means that I don't have much to offer, except gratitude. But I do think that MtG needs a group like this...so why not give it a go, eh? But I might have to raid all the antique shops and garage sales first.

I hope I'm still in adel for the next meet up. And not too busy moving furniture etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok...can somebody pls send me a list of usernames and their names? I keep sending PMs to the wrong people

Great seeing you all again - was a fantastic meet-up and looking forward to the next one!

Exceptional day and nearly an inaugural conference call with the Melbourne get together - nearly.

Already waiting for the next one.

And we are on again - next meet-up will be this coming Sunday - hopefully most of you can make it!

When: Sunday, May.01.2016
Time: 2pm
Where: Cafe Bravo, 144 The Parade (corner Edward St

Can't wait to see you all there (y)

Looking very much forward to Sunday guys!

I will bring some Shaver Heaven Tallow Drogon Noir to distribute thanks to @Anthony - you guys bring some small plastic bags, hold that thought just asked my wife and we have some in the cupboard. See you all at 2pm.

It has been a while but our next meet-up will be this coming Sunday - hopefully you can make it!

When: Sunday, May.29.2016
Where: Cafe Bravo, 144 The Parade (corner Edward St) - Norwood

Looking very much forward seeing you there (y)

Looking very much forward to tomorrow guys!

Sorry for the very late heads up - but we have a meet-up tomorrow and would love for new faces to show up

When: Sunday, Jul.03.2016
Where: Cafe Bravo, 144 The Parade (corner Edward St) - Norwood

Hope you can make it and looking very much forward to it (y)

Thank you @saku39 - of course it is Sunday, 3rd.July...I still can't edit my own posts :(

Thank you @saku39 - of course it is Sunday, 3rd.July...I still can't edit my own posts :(

I still cannot work out how to let you in this section without it affecting the rest of the forum.... I am working on it.

I did make the ADL banner a bit more Croweater looking however!

I still cannot work out how to let you in this section without it affecting the rest of the forum.... I am working on it.

I did make the ADL banner a bit more Croweater looking however!

Well you could give me Admin rights and I figure it out for you...it's very easy on other forums actually :D