Lather Shots

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Cella using the M***o Method (no hating, as the saying goes you should try everything once except incest and Morris dancing). I just bought a cheap bowl so thought I'd give bowl lathering a shot.

As I thought, and like the man himself, it's quite a superficial lather. Looks great but is too airy. Wouldn't want to shave with it and I don't like not having the control I normally do on how much water to add.

Looks almost like fairly floss @Psmith :D

Still very cool picture!

Not 100% sure - but I think yours @silver looks a bit denser than the original posted by @Psmith - hard to tell just from the picture...

Not 100% sure - but I think yours @silver looks a bit denser than the original posted by @Psmith - hard to tell just from the picture...
Hmm maybe, I did try it on my palm, it felt good. I did loaded my SOC a long time, my arms were quite sore. I might try shaving with this method once I try this method of lathering a few more times. For now I don't feel as confident as I do with this method yet.

Thanks for your input @alfredus good to have some feed back so that I can further improve.

Don't shave with anything, you are not 100% happy with - life is too short...

Quite probably. I should have loaded the brush with more Cella as clearly I had too much water. Which is my problem with this method in the first place. Much easier to add water when necessary than to add product. I'm sure you could dial in this method, but each of my brushes holds different amounts of water, each soap reacts differently. No doubt this method works well if you're a pro working with giant Omega brushes and the same soap every day, but it seems like too much faffing about for me, with no better end product.