Natio

I know that somebody here has mentioned it @David7307 but I've not used it so cannot comment I'm afraid.

Its very nice! I was put onto it by @filobiblic .

Picked mine up at David Jones, as my local Chemist Warehouse caries everything else but the balm for some unknown reason.
I believe I paid $10 for it at David Jones on special.

Its very nice, lightly scented, doesn't make your skin greasy, and is absorbed readily. I also believe its made right here in Australia! Nice stuff!

Yep. I'm with @Anthony - it's great stuff.

I also like to make the point that you get TWICE as much (200mL) for usually the same price as Nivea for Men balm. The Nivea is made overseas but the Natio is made right here locally (as mentioned). So I try to point people to it rather than Nivea (which I reckon isn't as good as this Natio).

1. I also like to make the point that you get TWICE as much (200mL) for usually the same price as Nivea for Men balm.

2. The Nivea is made overseas but the Natio is made right here locally (as mentioned).

3. So I try to point people to it (Natio) rather than Nivea (which I reckon isn't as good as this Natio).
3 good reasons to choose Natio in my book.

I've pickup two bottle of Natio Calming Aftershave Balm at priceline today for 40% off before the end of 28th of January this month, and I must say I love it is light and non-greasy it has aloe to moisturise, heal and cool, and lemon to refresh, purify and tone. Wonderful lemon scent and best of all this product is as good as Trumper Skin Food and truly Australian made product and you can't go wrong with Natio Calming Aftershave Balm.

Edit: Remember this bottle is 200ml nearly half the cost of Nivea Post Shave Balm Sensitive which only hold 100ml, IF you missed out the 40% off the full price for 200ml is around $13 no more that's $6.50 for half a bottle at 100ml so I got two bottle at priceline today for $7.77 each.

Last edited:
I usually prefer splashes and/or gel-based balms, especially during the warmer months. However, Natio is one of the very few balms I could use any time of year and it doesn't give me breakouts. It works well.

I picked up a bottle at my local Chemist King yesterday. They also stocked Natio Maximum Razor Relief Healing Lotion. Same price as the balm but smaller bottle (125ml). Very interested to see how that goes after a rough shave.

I picked up a bottle at my local Chemist King yesterday. They also stocked Natio Maximum Razor Relief Healing Lotion. Same price as the balm but smaller bottle (125ml). Very interested to see how that goes after a rough shave.

@nsavage very interesting I'm going to look out for this bottle of Natio Maximum Razor Relief Healing Lotion, thanks for the heads up ;)(y)

Edit:- Natio for Men Maximum Razor Relief Healing Lotion is an oil-free balm with tamanu extract to promote the healing of minor nicks and cuts, soothe post-shave redness and razor burn, and provide hydration. The fast-absorbing lotion contains mattifying corn starch, soothing aloe, and antibacterial matricaria.

Last edited: