Tassie Wet Shaver

Welcome, and I think you will sort yourself out with some really decent blades & soaps if you hang around here long enough. (y)

Welcome @joeharrison, seems like you have the razors covered, just need to now get into the soaps, aftershaves and brushes :). Hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome mate - sounds like good hunting on the Apple Isle!

Welcome @joeharrison and enjoy your stay. Tassie happens to be one of my favorite destinations.

G'day JH and welcome.

Which is your favourite razor of the bunch you have?

Looking forward to hearing what else might turn up in your antique store!

Welcome to the insanity.
Hope your stay is long and mutually fruitful :)

Oh John, why you go and do that for. Joining this place?

Bookmark this first post - so you can remember your original line-up, and the simpler times before you were drowning in soaps, blades and brushes.

Oh John, why you go and do that for. Joining this place?

Bookmark this first post - so you can remember your original line-up, and the simpler times before you were drowning in soaps, blades and brushes.

Clearly had some existential experience lately have we @stillshunter ?

Off to live in a cave soon ;)

"It's been 3 hours since I've shaved, better drink my own piss." Our very own Bear Grylls, somewhere, maybe...

Hi All,
Recently picked up a swag of vintage Gillettes at the antique store I work in part time and have delved into the world of double edge wet shaving. So far I have an Aristrocrat, a Gold Fat Boy, an open comb old style and an early Tech and a handful of Derby blades. Have enjoyed experience muchly though.
Cheers
J
Welcome to the forum