www.bayrum.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just scored the last Dominican. I have decided that there just isn't enough rum, that you can have too much.
Well done! Went to a man with fine tastes. [emoji106]

Bay Rum Australia would like to announce that we have just launched our Ogallala Bay Rum product line!
Check out our sites store page to find our products. Here you will find the only Genuine Ogallala Bay Rum for sale in Australia!

Keep posted to our site. Our next product line for addition will be Barberry Coast followed by Turtle Bay!
www.bayrum.com.au

Bay Rum Australia would like to announce that we have receive our major clubman shipment. As such those that made pre-orders will be shipped out today. CLUBMAN discount unfortunately no longer applies. Have a look at our newly launched Ogallala range though!

www.bayrum.com.au

What an awesome looking bottle! A bit olde worldy.

I'm half tempted just to stash it in a cupboard for a few years. Maybe then it will even be drinkable!

Ogallala in Australia - WOW. This is incredible, a huge step forward @borked

I've bought ALL of the peppercorn and limes, and will only sell for a 100% markup

/didn't actually buy any

Says four available :)

:(
Clubman gets a pre-sale, yet the awesome Ogallala didn't :( :(
At least it's here now.
Can I get a 17.5oz bottle of cologne and A/S ?

Inc 17.5 oz cobalt jars of the A/S and Cologne in Limes and Peppercorns ?
If yes, generate an invoice and send it to my inbox :)

We can get that in for you but it's actually more ex that way. There's a U.S. Restriction on size of liquid containers. Anything 8oz or over needs to be shipped as dangerous goods so much more exp. you'll be better off with several 4oz's, though if you're keen on the 17.5 for other reasons we'll arrange

Lads.... Barberry coast is up.

The Havana is out of this world.

Also check out the no 28, and the lather on the ascent.

ADMIN EDIT: Please do not post multiple posts in a row - edit the post instead, and use Multiquote (+Quote) to repluy to multiple people at once.

Thread closed, post offers to the Vendor section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.