Paste & Cut Travelling Box No. 3 !!!

IMHO an avatar is more than enough. You got an opinion, then write it. Never known anyone here who translated well to youtube. Only exception I know is @Mark . What I appreciate with Mark is his videos are not about him, or his opinions, but about his knowledge. His are some of the best honing instructions I've seen and they focus on the practice of straight razor care and maintenance. Otherwise most of what I see of shaving video is just talking heads and, with all due respect, most of you, I'm confident, have heads that need to stay well hidden behind an avatar at its current volume. ;)

Keyword here is IMHO!

Not the shave so much as the pass around kit/products. Um so explain (do a PM maybe) why no more shave videos? Just wanted to know as im looking for feedback so i can do things in a way more people like but my physic ability is a bit no functional so tell me what you do like and ill give it a go! (except buggaring off)
Folks probably will be ok if it is product only.
They're generally not interested in a half naked bloke grooming!

I value all opinions, ive done 2 text to speech with avatar cover photo and they rated well (discovered that i need to slow down the talking as the second language speakers said it was too fast) so ill post some more like that and see how they rate in comparison but im guessing your right and they will do well. I do know the average watch time is <5min, so i know i need to become way more effective communicator and 20min of my talking to my mirror isnt going to cut it long term. But its been fun to start and learn that way. But you know, evolution and all that, adapt or die! So more Con, less Busta but TSE rules! he reviewed the 3D Falcon razor today on YT. Lucky SOAB!

My YT statistics says 4% of my viewers are women aged between 25-35! Im growing followers at the rate of 150% a week growth, in just over 2 weeks ive been watched for 3000min but average watch time is dropping as people skip through to now under 5min. But thats an average. Its all learning and your all far kinder than family, my Bro said i had a face for radio and a voice that should pursue a career in mime...

I gathered from that i should pursue blind and deaf people as my target demographic and the only medium i should be let near was a brail form of youtube...!

Last edited:
Thank you to all who have provided contact details an put up with my SMS confirmation :)

Thinking about the order for the box clockwise seems good to me but I'm open to hearing I'm stupid and it needs to change. On my reckoning though it will go -

@Lynchy-Snr

Melbourne -
@Nightguard, @StueyB, @Lifes a Peach, @Draco Noir

Adelaide -
@boldsworth, @alfredus, @khun_diddy

Queensland -

@vanNek

@srhardy

@Jansy

NSW -

@Steve_M

Sydney -
@JayDee, @SydBJW, @gthomas04, @filobiblic, @MrT, @borked

Canberra
@stillshunter

Within a city you can work out an order for yourselves :)

I'm also thinking of making most if not all of the box reserved, they are samples by and large and this way everybody gets to try them.

Following the box we will have a PIF of surplus stuff. How does that sound to people?

Sounds TOPS!
Thanks @Mark1966 for the clockwork organisation - though I'd expect nothing less from a Canberran - it is our raison d'etre.

Two Qs:
1. where's @Lynchy-Snr ? CBR? NSW?
2. what did I ever do wrong to you that I earned the place straight after @borked ?

Sounds TOPS!
Thanks @Mark1966 for the clockwork organisation - though I'd expect nothing less from a Canberran - it is our raison d'etre.

Two Qs:
1. where's @Lynchy-Snr ? CBR? NSW?
2. what did I ever do wrong to you that I earned the place straight after @borked ?
Could get worse @stillshunter, I am going to try to trade places with him. Remember your expectation of what you would get - couple of Derbys and some Arko I believe. I can make that a reality :) :)

Order within cities is purely arbitrary at the moment guys - sort it out amongst yourselves @gthomas04 :)

@Lynchy-Snr is in Cootamundra - lovely town so I would hand deliver if I had time.

Don't worry @stillshunter - all the good stuff will be reserved !

Happy to go 2nd last in Syd group, in order to appease @gthomas04 and enable him to fulfill @stillshunter's desires :)
One suggestion, send it to Adelaide 1st, so the addition there can be shared by everyone :)