State Convenor - SA
Grand Society
Group Buy Caporegime
Charity Auction Team
Pictures don't do it any justice...

1_PaladinTSN_FrontS_zps8rwioahe.jpg

3_PaladinTSN_NumberS_zps9erj8ubk.jpg

5_PaladinTSN_HairS_zpsysz24mvw.jpg

You're out of control mate! Yet another incredible addition to the den!

Can't wait to see it in the flesh.
Will definitely bring along next Sunday!

No more serious acquisitions for me for a while.
....well you won;t be needing that Chief no more. You know my PM address don;t you?

What's the dimensions on that knot mate?...she looks tall.
To be honest no idea...have to bring the calipers down from the hill. I haven't even put them both side by side - was so excited getting it and my mini light tent, that I just played around taking pics today.

What I know for sure though: there is even less a scritch in the knot. The Chief is now (after ~10 uses) scritch free but this one seems to be scritch free from the beginning. Will do a test lather tomorrow and report back...

Will do a test lather tomorrow and report back...
Looking forward to it mate!

...Always thought @Lifes a Peach or @Young Buck were our brush supremos, but I think they - at very least - now have very esteemed company.

P.S. There more I look, the more I like the look of that handle. Be ideal for face lathering I reckon!

Looking forward to it mate!

...Always thought @Lifes a Peach or @Young Buck were our brush supremos, but I think they - at very least - now have very esteemed company.

P.S. There more I look, the more I like the look of that handle. Be ideal for face lathering I reckon!

I am a beginner compared to those - have only 2 badgers and tried only 5 badgers...never tried a Simpson, Shavemac, Thater...still a lot to learn :)

Those handles are simply unbelievable and what make the Paladins stand out so much...OK Lee Sabini's knots do help a bit as well ;)

Gorgeous brush, @alfredus . It's a real beauty (y)

Thank you - looking forward seeing your special one...should be on the way to you already!

I guess I was really really really lucky with this one - after first test/palm lather (sorry for the poor picture, still working on my skills):

6_PaladinTSN_WetS_zpsw5vdsjiz.jpg

Very different to my other Paladin and I am so relieved about it. Was hoping, not to get the exact same knot again and the brush Gods (also known as Ken & Lee) heard me :D

How does it differ from your other Paladin, @alfredus ?

At this time this is still speculative, as:
a. I haven't actually used the TSN LE on my face yet
b. I have only 2 Paladins and am therefore by far not an expert in Lee Sabini knots

However, I think that my first Paladin is more on the scrubby side of the spectrum. It also had some amount of scritch, which has now (after ~10 uses) completely gone.

The TSN LE is seems to be more on the gel side of things - ultra soft on my hands and the picture above says it all. It also dries differently - the knot does not spring back as fast if that makes any sense...

Again this is all speculative at the moment - tomorrows shave will tell :D

Post bloom:
7_PaladinTSN_BloomS_zpspfxknpav.jpg

And here together with my Chief:
Paladins_FrontS_zps4pgfo6do.jpg

Paladins_SideS_zpsxb1ofpuh.jpg

Paladins_BottomS_zpscm16ef5m.jpg

The knot of the TSN LE is also a 26/52 - but is more of a fan...

Wow, so they worked backwards in making and delivering the brushes from 100 to 1. I like that marketing strategy

Number 3 indeed - we will have to bow and scrap to talk to him now !!!

If you look at the base very carefully you will notice the " - " symbol in front of the numeral 3. That's not a hyphen. That symbol is a "minus" or "negative" sign.

Yes, it's -3 (minus) of 100 :LOL:

Have a look at @alfredus photos above and you will see what I mean.