The WOLF(man) razor

I was told it was a loss making for him at CN$50 to post a head (cap/base) and all i can say is BULLSHIT.
All I will say to this is that CanadaPost comes from the Spanish school of postal services, where Correos rules the roost when it comes to ridiculous pricing of international parcels. AusPost is also a member of that club.

Until such time that the mail treaties are renegotiated - generally in terms of the Chinese getting a virtual free ride - then nothing will change. The US also breaks balls over postal charges, and so it's generally cheaper to go from the US to Canada than Canada to US.

It would appear that they are posting the items at cost or under, certainly no profit being made. I would suggest @srhardy that it is priced that way because of the price of insurance per item sent. @alfredus has provided the shipping doc with the price on it, end of discussion. CanadaPost have always been expensive and one of the reasons that RazoRock never took off down here.

And a warning; If people want to continue with inflamatory posts, I will be quite happy to put everything of theirs into a moderation queue so everything is reviewed before going live.

Last edited:
Sorry to drag up this sorry tale again, @alfredus , but you just have to see this!

Just make sure that you're sitting down.

Sorry to drag up this sorry tale again, @alfredus , but you just have to see this!

Just make sure that you're sitting down.

oejzj65.jpg

He could possibly be the biggest dickhead in Australia, not just our wet-shaving community but across the country...and we got some royal dip-shits here. What a fucking embarrassment that he's doing wet-shaving videos with that accent and that can be viewed by anyone around the world!

Last edited:
He could possibly be the biggest dickhead in Australia, not just our wet-shaving community but across the country...and we got some royal dip-shits here. What a fucking embarrassment that he's doing wet-shaving videos with that accent and that can be viewed by anyone around the world!

Yeah watch out! Then he decides to join here and this post will get dragged up. Having said that, anybody doing shaving vids has got a screw loose if you ask me. What's that flag he's got hanging up there behind him?

Yeah watch out! Then he decides to join here and this post will get dragged up. Having said that, anybody doing shaving vids has got a screw loose if you ask me. What's that flag he's got hanging up there behind him?
Nah he's been here and banned within weeks.
Yeah the flag just adds to the delicate flavours.

oejzj65.jpg

Love how he complained about Shaver Heaven soap prices and then imports soap and razors from all over the world that when you factor shipping in would cost more.

I cannot watch ...

Love how he complained about Shaver Heaven soap prices and then imports soap and razors from all over the world that when you factor shipping in would cost more.
Anyone else get the PMs? I'd wager he's conned a few out of their wares...

He was a fuckwit of royal proportions. Had an axe to grind over something. Well he can do it elsewhere. Anyone who takes shaving that seriously needs to be put down at the vet, for their own sake as well as everyone else.

"Comments are disabled on this video"
Enough said really.
Would love to publicly ask him how much of the trial stuff he gets, he PIF's to new users or those that are keen to try it.

And don't go dissin the flag, to some that associate it with it's traditional ties, it's more a representation of what this countries flag should be than what we currently have.
It represents a working class standing up against unreasonable oppression, irrelevant their race/religion etc, which considering this countries diversity and indigenous heritage, will hopefully enable others to envision it in the same light as I do.
As for the racist associated B/S attached to it, the less said about such poor misguided fools, the better!

All I can say: poor razor :cry::cry::cry:

Is that really the same guy who posted on page 6 of this thread post #107:
WOLFMAN are so way overpriced, freight to AU for a single head (base/cap) is a whopping US$50 and they have put up prices to LOWER demand so they can keep up with orders. Your better off going for the ABOVE THE TIE razors or cheaper again iKons IMO. My two favourite razors are the ATT-S2 and the Parker 26C on a MR5 handle. The 26C feels better for shaving with as its a smooth but close shaver and costs AU$30 delivered while the ATT-S2 was US$185 plus P&H/conversion to AU$. Both give great 18hrs+ BBS

SERIOUSLY!!!

........And don't go dissin the flag, to some that associate it with it's traditional ties, it's more a representation of what this countries flag should be than what we currently have.
It represents a working class standing up against unreasonable oppression, irrelevant their race/religion etc, which considering this countries diversity and indigenous heritage, will hopefully enable others to envision it in the same light as I do.
As for the racist associated B/S attached to it, the less said about such poor misguided fools, the better!

Yeah but what flag is it? I honestly don't know. It rings a bell but I don't know which door it opens.