Fresh face...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go again @MrT !

FFS - foam, flick, shake. Another shaving term that gets thrown around here. It comes out of the lathering process.

WFT guys.
Play nice ;)

Welcome OP.
Good advise above btw :)

WFT guys.
Play nice ;)

Welcome OP.
Good advise above btw :)

SEE - they cannot help themselves around here!

OP = Original/Opening Poster

As for WFT - I have NOOOO idea myself.

I know that WTF = When Talc Flies - again a grooming abbreviation but WFT - no idea. Can you clarify @borked?

SEE - they cannot help themselves around here!

OP = Original/Opening Poster

As for WFT - I have NOOOO idea myself.

I know that WTF = When Talc Flies - again a grooming abbreviation but WFT - no idea. Can you clarify @borked?
Gee @Mark1966 I thought you would have known about WFT - It stands for an expression meaning something is really unlikely to happen - When Farts Talk. Some examples:
Mark1966 is giving his collection to charity WFT. @stillshunter and @filobiblic are going to stop liking each others posts WFT,. I am going to stop sarcastic comments on P&C WFT you get the idea? :)

Gee @Mark1966 I thought you would have known about WFT - It stands for an expression meaning something is really unlikely to happen - When Farts Talk. Some examples:
Mark1966 is giving his collection to charity WFT. @stillshunter and @filobiblic are going to stop liking each others posts WFT,. I am going to stop sarcastic comments on P&C WFT you get the idea? :)
WFT indeed!
...which also is possibly... what fucking truth ...or lisdexia paying a visit or posting from a mobile phone.
The possibilities...

Status
Not open for further replies.