Finally opening my account. Another Adelaidian

Hahaha maybe i'll be inspired to start sorting them out soon. If so, i'll get some pics. I don't keep them on display at the moment

Pics would be good !!!!

A belated - but nonetheless still warm - welcome to this mob of rebel-rousing razor larikins. I'm sure you'll feel right at home here by the sounds of it. Always glad to have another Adelaidian join the ranks to help spread the wet shaving love across this continent. Now we just need some more Darwinians and Taswegins to come on board...

Oh! And what soap is tickling your chin hairs currently mate?

A belated - but nonetheless still warm - welcome to this mob of rebel-rousing razor larikins. I'm sure you'll feel right at home here by the sounds of it. Always glad to have another Adelaidian join the ranks to help spread the wet shaving love across this continent. Now we just need some more Darwinians and Taswegins to come on board...

Oh! And what soap is tickling your chin hairs currently mate?

Just noticed your question mate i'm a bit slow haha. I'm currently working my way through a few of the classics: Tabac, MWF, Proraso, Cella, etc and a few bay rum soaps because i was in love with the scent. I'm trying hard not to dive into the world of soaps too much because then i will become obsessed with that. What makes resistance hard is the likes of @khun_diddy , @bald as and @alfredus throwing soaps around the table at every possible moment hahaha

Ahhh, I'm a fan of a good Bay Rum scent. There's something about the Classics as well. Although there are some very nice contemporary soaps well worth trying!