Are notification emails broken?

JugV2

Simply boring.
Hey lads.
I've not been active in ages, but I also notice I don't get any notification emails. Not sure how long this has been going on for but it's at least three months I think.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Yeah I checked all of that before posting.
I use outlook.com and have no rules set up so I am always making sure that I don't have mail going to junk.

Will probably have to look at it once I get back. I have seen outbound emails going out, maybe the notifier module is stuck.

It's set to only send emails to users active in the last 180 days. I didn't think you were inactive that long.

Anyway, the email situation probably needs a serious looking at, I know that there are plenty of email going to spam filters which I probably need to try and resolve.

Mine have dropped off too. I think if you go AWOL for a while or post less, it appears to default to off?

I probably haven't been active in the last six months. That would make sense.

Looking at his avatar, I would say he got a bit carried away with the SE. But looks like he still missed a bit though.

With a bit of a layover?

Along the lines of @JugV2's original request - is there any way to turn off emails that are sent via Tapatalk?
I don't mind getting system emails if there is an urgent requirement, but I'm not that fussed about Tapatalk sending me regular messages saying XX people liked my post.

I think you can do that inside the Tapa App itself, or in your Tapatalk account. There's no option to do that within the plugin configuration.

I couldn't find anything on the Tapatalk app, which is why I thought to ask the collective hive mind here.

/edit Found it.