Article: The New Entrepreneurs of Grooming

2,500 tubs of Caties Bubbles sold a month!! [emoji43] phwoah

2,500 tubs of Caties Bubbles sold a month!! [emoji43] phwoah
Yeah, the numbers are staggering. I think they said US$44,000 per month.
Did you see the number of tubs and aftershaves that Will turns over at B&M?

I didn't see Wills turnover. All this should be encouraging for Anthony!

It's about finding and growing your market. Those makers in the US have a massive customer base to deal with, and getting things to Canada and Mexico is also relatively cheap.

I feel that the renaissance has not really hit in Australia yet, and P&C is one of the vehicles to try and help grow it. I know if that we had all the guys who shave at OCAU and Whirlpool sign up here, our membership would double.

If you know someone interested in this wet shaving stuff, then please start inviting them to the site.

I didn't see Wills turnover. All this should be encouraging for Anthony!
It was in the photo/slide show. It wasn't turnover but soaps and AS moved.

@Anthony would be well advised to bring to their attention that there are artisans beyond America ;)
Free publicity and all that marketing B/S :)

What he ^^^^^^^^ said... :whistle:

Is this mystery store that shaveology website that was "opening June 2015"?
Nah. That site appears to be a Mensbiz clone/competitor with overpriced bling-bling stuff for the Yuppies.

The store coming soon will be artisan central - basically a store for real wet shaving enthusiasts. It's coming... And will be worth it.

(Opening specials on the unicorn horn brushes I hear @stillshunter [emoji6])

@filobiblic

thanks for the heads up
hopefully it will be up soon

from poking around on this forum, it seems someone is dragging their feet......................

The store coming soon will be artisan central - basically a store for real wet shaving enthusiasts. It's coming... And will be worth it.
Yeah, there has been a slight change of plans. Due to a "business decision", the original location has been sold and it takes time to ship 5 semi loads of products to Townsville. Just don't tell @filobiblic; he'd be devastated.

[
(Opening specials on the unicorn horn brushes I hear @stillshunter [emoji6])
Are they taking pre-orders ?
Me's got's ta beat @stillshunter to those Unicorn horn brushes and @Mark to the remainder turned into scales :)