The finished products sticky

Thanks for the offer @borked but there is an air of deceitfulness about your plan & I would end up like @Mark1966 and make up my own rules to a sabbatical. While @Mark1966 is only being deceitful to himself (nobody else is fooled by a bean counter's, expediture Vs sales story - it's still purchasing) I would be deceitful to my wife; and that is a place no rational man wants to venture. But once again, thanks for putting forward an enabling plan.
If required, more than happy to help, as it may be deceitful in intent, yet I'm upfront about it ;)
What's the old adage, what she doesn't know, won't hurt her ? :)
Could always send me a bottle of your A/S on top and state it's a trade as well ? :)
Where's there a will, there's a way ;)

... I would end up like @Mark1966 and make up my own rules to a sabbatical. While @Mark1966 is only being deceitful to himself (nobody else is fooled by a bean counter's, expediture Vs sales story - it's still purchasing)

Harsh! ;)

I would be deceitful to my wife; and that is a place no rational man wants to venture. ...

Correct!

But - BOT

I'VE FINISHED SOMETHING!!!!!

My tub of T&H 1805 shaving cream is EMPTY!

Oh, OK, so what I really mean is that ONE of my TUBS of T&H 1805 shaving cream is empty, I do have a backup ....

Only 21 soaps or creams in my bathroom now @stillshunter - I counted this morning!

Only 21 soaps or creams in my bathroom now @stillshunter - I counted this morning!
Ha ha...fixed the emphasis up for you there mate. Just like you probably only have a handful of razors in the bathroom now. Hmmmm....

I counted too and have a dozen full-sized soaps/creams on the property now. So doesn't include sample pots (which I'd prefer not to count) but does include everything in the bathroom, house, and entire 120 acres.

Harsh! ;)

Correct!

But - BOT

I'VE FINISHED SOMETHING!!!!!

My tub of T&H 1805 shaving cream is EMPTY!

Oh, OK, so what I really mean is that ONE of my TUBS of T&H 1805 shaving cream is empty, I do have a backup ....

Although I haven't checked this, I've got a feeling this is the one and only on topic entry you've made in this thread.

I haven't around much for the last few months, mostly its been same old same old, with my self imposed super sabbatical I haven't had anything to say. But, I finally popped my cherry this week.

I have finished my Simpsons Lavendar and Vertver soap.

I haven't around much for the last few months, mostly its been same old same old, with my self imposed super sabbatical I haven't had anything to say........

Don't be so gloomy about it. It's the perfect framework with which to take the piss out of all those buying container loads of soaps they've never used before.

............I have finished my Simpsons Lavendar and Vertver soap.

Well done.

Don't be so gloomy about it. It's the perfect framework with which to take the piss out of all those buying container loads of soaps they've never used before.

Well done.
Yeah, Ra forbid we experiment, find what we like and ultimately achieve a part of our pursuit down this path, actually enjoying our shave ;)

Experiment @borked it I more like you are a pack of seagulls over a beach seeing who can be the first to swoop down on a dropped chip :)
Goes to show that gluttony is not the issue as being raised, if we're forced to fight each other off in order to scavenge supplies :)

It's getting a bit philosophical here. I'll have to dig out Hegel. Actually Marx or some of the older religious dudes might be a better reference when it comes to gluttony and spending.

It's getting a bit philosophical here. I'll have to dig out Hegel. Actually Marx or some of the older religious dudes might be a better reference when it comes to gluttony and spending.
Bollocks, it's you guys that influence this side of me.
Now is that such a bad thing ?
Commiserate or celebrate, that is the ultimate question at hand :)

I think Kafka summed it up best in Metamorphosis. Everything you need to know about wet shaving is in there.

We're all supposed to die to save our families the embarrassment ?

We're all supposed to die to save our families the embarrassment ?
Yes whilst thinking we are turning into cockroaches.

I can't get anywhere near finishing a soap. I went through my den and found a half tub of Valobra I had forgotten about. This stuff is going to take me a year on its own to finish.

You can do it.
Go extravagant in lather building ;)

........I can't get anywhere near finishing a soap. I went through my den and found a half tub of Valobra I had forgotten about............
You are allowed to bin Valobra straight away and still qualify for a legitimate and honourable finished product entry. Even my dog would turn it's nose up at the stench from that stuff.