borked

Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat
Grand Society
Group Buy Associate
Da Menth Heads
2018 Charity Auction Winner
Good spotting.

http://www.stjohnsbayrum.com/products/fragrance-sample-free-shipping

For $5 usd you gain half a dozen sample sized aftershaves with free postage!
Was considering inquiring about grouping purchases, yet with free postage, what's the point ?
So sharing his instead, so everyone can jump on board :)
Free postage to Austrlia? Maybe to a postage forwarder in the US but in the fine print somewhere it is probably local postage only. If it's postage to Australia I am in.

Ok, just tried to process and order and got hit with a $5 international post fee.
Will contact them and confirm what's going on.

Ok, just tried to process and order and got hit with a $5 international post fee.
Will contact them and confirm what's going on.
So US$10 total?
If they do end up charging for international postage a few of us could share the postage costs. But for others it may be better to buy directly.

They are very small vials but still great stuff :)

So will they post aftershave internationally? I've never tried to buy aftershave online from overseas as I've often seen US based stores say they can't send alcohol based stuff international?

They apparently will.

I've attempted contact, yet am to have it returned though.

St Johns can be quite tardy in replying to emails.

They will send to Australia, I can vouch for that, but any free shipping option is a US-based thing. They are in the US-held Virgin Islands, and as such, use USPS from the door.

I shipped an 8oz and 4oz bottle in the last package in mid-December. Shipping then was USD$50, on USD$105 purchases.

In October, a 4oz bottle on it's own set me back USD$20 in shipping. USD$42 for the stock.

In each case I was adding 50% of the value of goods, in shipping.

Each time via USPS, and each took a week to arrive in the PO Box.

In each case I was adding 50% of the value of goods, in shipping.
That's exactly what I hate. When you are able to ship any aftershave, it doubles the price. Literally; double. I looked into getting some Fine Aftershaves a while back and I didn't want to pay double the price so I left it.

Yeah, me too.

I think I look at the value of the product with the shipping included as you did. If at that point it is too much for the product I want, then I will look elsewhere.

However, with a captive audience such as that which St John's has, it is impossible to get elsewhere. And for the price at the time, I was happy to pay it. I still am, I like their product so much.