Which badger for me?

When did this happen. $5 boars not good enough for you no more?...........

Well I guess it's more to do with the fact that every badger brush I've got is different and the badger knots in each one behaves slightly differently. It's just softer and more luxurious I guess. Oh my god I've become a yuppie metrosexual. That's it, I ain't touchin' them new fangled badger thingos no more. Gimme hog.

...........Not happening. I bought a load of smogs before realising they were terrible. Remember, I was in the Death Star grip of YKW at the time and was cutting the smogs months of slack.

I know, it was a terrible time. Deadly automatons roamed the surface of our planet in search of members of the rebel alliance. We have all strayed and worshipped false prophets, brother. We are your family now.

I would say that I am happy with the feel of my Vulfix #374 in Super Badger. The quality & feel of the knot is excellent, however it is a little on the small side. Apart from that, it does an excellent job and I can't remember losing any hair from it either.

I also have a Smog 730HD which has been a bit of a shedder over the years, however due to its density that has not been an issue so far. It's a bit of a mop and blooms huge but it is much softer than most. Perfect for bowl lathering creams but I would be much less likely to lather a soap with it.

My first brush was a Muhle Pure Badger. It's rather prickly and has almost zero backbone, flopping around everywhere. It's okay buit certainly nothing special.

............I also have a Smog 730HD which has been a bit of a shedder over the years, however due to its density that has not been an issue so far. It's a bit of a mop and blooms huge but it is much softer than most..............

A Smog user bashing his own Smog! Poor old Monsta, so sophisticated and knowledgeable with vintage blades but brainwashed when it comes to brushes.

...........Perfect for bowl lathering creams..............

Yeah you can easily achieve that with a 50c paint brush from Bunnings.

Oh my god I've become a yuppie metrosexual. That's it, I ain't touchin' them new fangled badger thingos no more. Gimme hog.
Sounds like typical yuppie metrosexual behaviour to me, what with the denial, elitism and snobbery of superior items in order for social acceptance ;)

Vintage badger is best ...