Must be time for updated collection pics (230+ pics)

Is that a 1920's Canadian Deluxe Old Type ?

Even I couldn't offer only $5 upon it.
Got to at least add a zero after that 5, it's stunning!
Does it shave as well s it looks ?

@Mark1966 your a
zbnNZiL.jpg

That's not a collection!

That's a museum!!

Woowww super impressive.
Now you know why I call him The Curator of Gillette's southern hemisphere museum ;)

That is an amazing collection!!

Just Wow !!!!!:wideyed:

That's not a collection!

That's a museum!!

Woowww super impressive.

Thanks guys

I want to see what it looks like 2 years later!!

Not much different really.

Started in 2010, those pics are probably at its peak. Not a lot in quantity since, haven't really been actively collecting. The couple of pieces since, like my Darwin, have almost been @alfredus quality but at a price. Trying to collect from Australia against the Yanks is just bloody expensive!

BTW, there will be a couple at the Sydney meet up for those who can make it - Sydney Meetup - Saturday March 18th - 1.30pm - 3.30pm

Unfortunately they will not be in the - Paste & Cut Travelling Box No. 4 - but that will have lots of other good things!

Thanks guys

Started in 2010, those pics are probably at its peak. Not a lot in quantity since, haven't really been actively collecting. The couple of pieces since, like my Darwin, have almost been @alfredus quality but at a price. Trying to collect from Australia against the Yanks is just bloody expensive!

BTW, there will be a couple at the Sydney meet up for those who can make it - Sydney Meetup - Saturday March 18th - 1.30pm - 3.30pm

Unfortunately they will not be in the - Paste & Cut Travelling Box No. 4 - but that will have lots of other good things!

I think the Darwin is above everything else @Mark1966 (y)

Did you notice - someone wants an Anodized Ti Wolfman + Wiborg brush for his Darwin...

Thanks guys

Fuck me!
I remember your 'couple' from last time!
Jaw dropping and worth the efforts for interstate folks to travel for the opportunity to view alone.

Fuck me!
I remember your 'couple' from last time!
Jaw dropping and worth the efforts for interstate folks to travel for the opportunity to view alone.

Yeah, it will be the same couple this time - haven't unpacked them and thought any newcomers might like to see them.

Too

Much

Information

[Yes, I AM sorry I asked ...]

excellent haha

but in all seriousness i am in total awe of your collection.

i have a love of vintage DE's and ive only just started collecting, i have a Slim adjustable with all its original plating intackt and just got it back from a service and clean.
my grandfathers Aluma-tech thats currently being completely restored so i can use it again, a british rocket that needs a bit of love and is currently in pieces on my work bench being prepaired for a
ultrasonic clean and polish (all my first attempt at restoring).
and one im very very excited about thats on its way is a rolls razor that has the original hone still in tact.

its only a small start but i hope to rapidly grow.